wjk861025 发表于 2014-9-10 20:19:00

谢谢分享~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lengxue888 发表于 2014-9-11 08:35:20

楼主看了内容吗?具体写的怎么样?

夜夜夜 发表于 2014-9-11 09:20:43

lengxue888 发表于 2014-9-11 08:35 static/image/common/back.gif
楼主看了内容吗?具体写的怎么样?

大学的时候做presentation参考过,个人觉得实用。附上目录:
Chapter I Beginning the Speech Text        I. Opening Remarks开场:        Sample Opening Remarks        Expressing thanks to the Chairperson 向主持人致谢        Forms of Address and Greetings对听众的称呼        Expressing Pleasure and Honor 向听众致意        Others 细节,如确认话筒音量        Reference to the Audience 与听众呼应        II. Introducing the Subject and the outline of the PresentationBackground Information        Topic        Outlining        Purpose/Objective        Comprehensive Samples        Expressions on Other Occasions        Checking the Microphone        Chapter II Developing the Speech Text        I. Announcing the Beginning of the Speech Text        II. Shifting to the Next Main Point        III. Resuming the Topic        IV. Introducing the Supporting Materials        V. Repairing a Slip of Tone        VI. Expressions Concerning Audio-Visual Aids        VI. Explaining the Contents on the Slides        VII. Demanding to Show the Next Slide        VIII. Returning to the Previous Slide        IX. Correcting a Mistake        X. Indicating the Speed of Running Slides        Chapter III Ending the Speech Text        I. Signaling the Beginning of the End Part        II. Summarizing        III. Concluding        IV. Quoting        V. Closing        VI. Samples        [ Sample 1 ]        [ Sample 2 ][ Sample 3 ]        [ Sample 4 ]        [ Sample 5 ]        Chapter IV Asking and Answering Questions        I. Inviting Questions        II. Raising Questions        Signaling Your Intention to Ask a Question        Expressing Your Attitude        Asking the Specific Question        III. Response to Questions        Asking for Repetition        Welcoming the Question        Repeating or Paraphrasing the Question        Responding to Difficult or Challenging Question        Responding to Improper Question        Responding to the Questions You Do Not Know        Referring Back to the Questioner        Chapter V Talking During the Break        I. Useful encouraging phrases to show your interest and to stimulate the flow of conversation        II. Informal Talking between Participants        III. Initiating a Conversation        III. Additional Samples       

夜夜夜 发表于 2014-9-11 09:22:17

wjk861025 发表于 2014-9-10 20:19 static/image/common/back.gif
谢谢分享~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:victory:谢谢鼓励!以后我会多分享!

页: [1]
查看完整版本: Effective Presentation Skills