EEfaq论坛-赚客自留地

找回密码
 免费注册
查看: 2848|回复: 0

Watch Me Make $9,068 In 2 Days, and Add 1,000+ to My List FROM SCRATCH!

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-4-30 21:46:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
WSO - Watch Me Make $9,068 In 2 Days, and Add 1,000+ to My List FROM SCRATCH!

This is the DEFINITIVE guide to running 5-figure WSO’s…after this, there will be NOTHING LEFT TO SAY!

If you've never run a WSO before, or even if you HAVE and watched it FIZZLE, I will show you EVERY SECRET YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Where to find FIVE-FIGURE ideas EVEN IF you’re a total newbie!
How to run a WSO…even one that has NOTHING to do with Internet Marketing!
How to ENSURE that your thread gets PAGE AFTER PAGE of rave reviews that just keep on coming!
How to craft a headline that gets THOUSANDS of hungry clicks every day!
How to set up your thread so that affiliates and JV partners are BEATING DOWN YOUR DOOR…
And how to use those JV’s to DOUBLE OR TRIPLE your income from EVERY WSO you do!
Latest detailed review

This is an outstanding WSO with great content. Most of it can be summarized by the two categories below.

*_Product Creation:_*
· -How to conduct research including competitive intelligence
· -How to come up with product ideas
· -How to ultimately determine what product to offer in either the IM or another niche

*_WSO Creation, Launch, and Marketing and Product Delivery:_*
· -How to write a winning WSO with a sizzling headline that generates tons of traffic and conversions
· -How to generate honest reviews for your WSOs
· -How to launch your WSO and deliver your digital products
· -How to attract joint venture partners and affiliates

My two favorite parts of Russell’s WSO are:

1. His detailed step-by-step approach and analysis for creating a winning WSO. He broke down the analysis of his first WSO into 15 steps and provided additional tips regarding pricing and affiliate commission.

2. His advice for executing a technique in the marketplace. Once you experience positive results, create a “How To” product explaining what you did and how others can do the same. Likewise, you will not develop a reputation as an Internet marketer who never has participated or experienced success in the areas you write or talk about.
WSO Thread:
  1. http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/343745-watch-me-make-9-068-2-days-add-1-000-my-list-scratch-proof-inside.html
复制代码
Download
  1. http://www.86yourdayjob.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Secrets-of-the-Epic-WSO.pdf
复制代码
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

QQ|联系我们|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|EEfaq论坛

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 16:41