发表于 2013-5-3 09:32:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
转译:如何从 youtube.com 上偷英文流量(英文教程-对照中文翻译版) - M" i3 U9 p# k9 V+ q5 y9 g
转译过来的可能语句不通顺,大家将就看吧,谢谢。
2 @" Y7 D( I: C1 O
, d* F+ P/ h7 S% v
Youtube Traffic  Thieves - blackhat guide by Nick Flame . O" H2 v% a+ ^: C. ~
“You know why Youtube traffic has decreased recently? " {2 G0 ^) U. l
Because I stole it” Nick Flame , 2008
YouTube 的流量小偷-尼克火焰指引的 blackhat “你知道为什么 YouTube 的流量有所下降,最近?因为我偷走了它。” 尼克火焰,  2008年
DISCLAIMER: In my report, some of the techniques break the video producer copyrights or trademark. Try them on your own risk. I can not be held liable for any actions you may take after reading this report. This is for educational purposes o nly.
3 d# P& h' ?& U8 Z* n
. _! K! ?0 ^5 H3 ^( C在这份报告中,某些技术(可能)侵犯音像生产者的版权或商标,如要照做请自担风险,我对您看这份报 告后采取的任何行动不负法律上的任何责任。此文只作教育性参考。 7 c% A' W4 Z5 @  }

3 H  P9 s- P" |# U9 aI will try to be as short as possible , without any bullshit techniques, i have seen paid youtube reports trying to explain how to watermark a video, or 20 pages of explanations how to upload a video on youtube, that’s lame .
' B9 O& i$ u$ u  Y6 q9 [  `: F5 o/ I- W
我尝试尽可能简短地、撇开那些胡乱的技术(来叙述此文 ),我在 youtube 上看到一篇付费报告试图解释 如何在视频上加水印,或者花了20页解释怎么在 youtube 上传视频,那是不够全面的。 6 y0 ^) d+ N' d

8 Y! n$ X4 x* [  ^) l' k) [& E0 B7 JI will not include here simple things like how to download videos from youtube, how to watermark them, or how to upload videos to youtube. If you feel that you need help with these ones, please ask for help in the forum.
6 {, J* E1 t3 w7 h  [5 G/ {
3 B. ^' ?/ O+ c; C6 L& p5 A5 t9 ?我不会在此简单地讲解如何在 youtube 下载视频、怎么去加水印或者上传视频等内容 。如果你尚未掌握这 些,可以去论坛上寻求帮助。
: W+ J. d. A5 p. f
3 _9 Z* V2 M' e- k8 p/ BGaining views to your video Titles: Make money online - very bad title Make 100 000 $ online - it is better How i made 100 000$ online  - it is even better How i made 101 437$ online in just 2 weeks - i would say this is the best Sexy girl - very bad title Sexy girl stripping - better Sexy girl stripping for you - even better Sexy girl stripping in front of a policemen - i would say this is the best " k* N' Q& g: p
( K4 Z$ ?/ ~4 \; z
为你的视频取一个好名字 题目: Make money online  (网络致富)——烂名 Make 100 000 $ online  (网上赚10万)——这个好一点 How i made 100 000$ online (我是怎么在网上赚进10万的)——这个更好 How i made 101 437$ online in just 2 weeks(我怎样2星期在网上赚10万)——这个是最好的 Sexy girl  (性感女郎)——烂名 Sexy girl stripping  (性感脱衣女)——好一点 Sexy girl stripping for you  (性感女郎为你脱衣)——更好点 0 z! l8 L! Z4 H0 u
/ i. L+ M* s- v: h9 S% d% K* [
Sexy girl stripping in front of a policemen  (在一个警察面前表演的性感脱衣女)——最好的 Keep in mind: do not use generic terms or generic numbers for a title , since that would not be credible . Use more exact details and people will pay more attention. ( R' z4 F: @8 {& [7 t1 A2 B
8 ?+ _* m5 M3 ^' p9 l
记住:不要用笼统的内容跟数字作标题,因为那样可信度不强。使用更多精确的细节这样会更容易引起人 们的注意。
$ b) [9 b5 X- }( h) m) [; d/ D6 W" ~5 I  q& J
Other catchy phrases: Oh my god, THIS is insane, the WORST signer ever, usually demand attention from user. Be sure to include capitalization in your title, but not a full title written in caps letters. Just highlight the most important ones. 其他吸引眼球的短语:Oh my god(哦,天哪), THIS is insane(离奇的), the WORST signer ever (史上最烂的歌手)等,& M8 h+ U: O: b. }: m" a- X
& `. k- {6 o* M$ _0 B! f
这些通常能引起浏览者的注意力。保证要在标题里用到这些词语,但不是全部堆 砌,只需突出最重要的那些词。
1 {7 E' g$ U$ A" x' s( }; A/ m
5 g$ A! _5 j7 p9 e! c- ^You can also use misleading titles: For instance you upload a trailer, but say: “See the FULL movie here” People will enter to see the video like crazy. Or, lets say you have a simply sexy strip video: You use phrases like the one mentioned above “Sexy girl stripping in front of a policemen” even if your video may be just a simple strip one. The idea is to make the visitors watch the video. Later in the report you will see how you can benefit from it.
0 o4 L" j2 L/ T1 O6 V0 |; N; @
9 t9 N, P: N5 t5 ~3 W你也可以用一些误导人的标题:比如你上传了视频的一小段却标明“点击这里看整部电影”人们会疯狂地进 来观看这部片子。或者,假设你有一段简短的脱衣舞女视频,你可以用上文提到的“警察面前表演的性感脱 衣女”即使你的视频只是最普通的脱衣舞表演。这个目的是让访问者点击视频。在下文中会讲到由点击量带 来的巨大好处。
+ \9 {. q$ P: f" U
7 T) B: u' p1 v, ?5 U7 L, h5 RTags Write as many tags till they will tell you that you have reached the maximum number of characters possible . Simple as that. " X+ m2 J9 B- t" {0 z
( I6 @+ [& ~- {' J7 g) H
标签(关键词): 写下尽可能多的标签数直到网站可能最大值。
* k6 j: _8 i4 m/ H7 C- Y# g6 m& n1 o7 _
Description First thing your description should contain your url with http://www in front of him Then press enter 4-5 times. " T! `$ {1 c% t7 t" C( B
& b& n3 ]+ U0 R. c. C) r
视频描述: 第一就是你的描述里要包含以“http://www”开头的文件的地址,然后空4~5行 1 F) m' D3 ?4 e9 }* H

* S: U4 E; ]  }& ^- S5 [Shitload of text here, take one of those keyword research tools that generates results on an input keyword and copy paste plenty of text here . So far, youtube search engine is based on descriptions but it does not penalize word spam so to speak. This will drastically improve your rankings in the youtube search engine . : j8 a3 F& s) J
, y$ ?7 t. u  Y
选择一个关键词工具,输入一个关键词就能自动生成并复制粘贴进正文 。迄今为止,youtube 搜索引擎是 建立在搜索描述的基础上的,但是也像所说的那样不会惩罚关键词作弊。这会大大地提高你的视频在搜索 引擎中的排名。
- k& }. d5 {% T6 \& Q' t4 U0 @0 h* i# P  U: C* g* F2 U. Q" x
Thumbnail At youtube the thumbnail is just the picture from exactly the middle of the video. Pay attention to this, a bad thumbnail can spoil your video. On the other hand, there are people who got thousands of views just from the fact that they used a misleading but appealing picture in the middle of the video, which appeared as their thumbnail.
1 a3 Y/ Z* ~. N' _1 W1 j  T; `  j( {: N" a# b) |
截图(预览) 在 youtube 上截图是视频播放中其中的一幅画面。一个差的截图会影响到整个视频,要重视这件事。反过 来说,一个作为截图的有误导性但却吸引人的视频画面也会使一个视频得到成千上万的观看量 + ^+ J" p7 o' Q) t7 f% Z9 _
' e; }- ?  _  ?! J; @- _+ E( {
Be the first to upload One of the secret of gaining youtube views is to be the first one to upload a potential viral video. For instance , be the first one to upload a new trailer of a movie or of a game . Be the first one to upload the highlights from champion leagues. Be the first one to upload the latest celebrities’ spoofs. Try to take new videos from other websites and upload them fast to youtube. 7 z  l8 D; E* L% L

: e  T0 e) j, v- e6 f' `当第一个上传的人  一个在 youtube 上获得大点击量的秘密方法是成为第一个上传(potential Viral 有传播潜能的?)视频的人。比如说,第一个上传电影片段或游戏 ,第一个上传冠军联赛集锦,第一 个上传名人谎言等。去其他网站找一些视频并迅速将之上传到 youtube 上。
4 b5 Y2 c: t, F7 n% ^8 \( r
# |: Z2 f: t+ N/ Z: [" ]$ m7 fUse the youtube search feature and choose to rank the videos by the most recent uploaded. There you can see potential gem videos. Take them and reupload them and use proper tags description and titles to make them viral and surpass the original video.
0 E6 ]2 j- T2 J; y6 `; h( z4 ], ^% y* V: ?/ Z  y- K% _5 ?
利用 youtube 的搜索特点,选择按最新上传规列视频,挑选更有潜力的视频,使用更适合的标签描述及标 题来超越原始视频,使之更具传播性。
1 f) F  X; k8 L: K
+ Q% n; t- E0 T/ AYou can use the same method but at another websites: see the most recent uploaded videos and reupload them at youtube with proper tags.
% {7 m  `3 b7 u" r; u8 ~
8 X4 D2 X& u* S6 r  P# ?你可以在其他网站上用同样的方法:找最新上传的视频添加适当标签在 youtube 上重新上传。 9 X6 t; U7 Z9 ]4 y
( p! d% p* [: h& w) ~1 B2 A
What i do. I search youtube for new sexy videos, when i see something good i download them and reupload them using extremely well defined tags, titles, and descriptions. After this, I go back and flag the original uploaded video from different accounts as being adult and breaking youtube TOS. Youtube removes that video and there is plenty of space for me to gain the views. Another trick from here : Have an established youtube account, old and with plenty of views. This w ay, if you upload a shady video, your account is not going to get banned, just the video will be removed. If a new account uploads an adult video and is flagged, youtube tends to ban the account as well not only the video. If an established account uploads an adult video and is flagged, the video is removed, but the account is not deleted.
5 x' |, `# D9 p/ `+ u# ]- w) r) o9 b5 b3 |1 Z  d  j
我在 youtube 上搜索最新成人视频,下载不错的视频添加极其(精确)的标签,标题和描述后再重新上传。 之后,我用其他账号标记原始视频为成人内容且违反 youtube 服务条款。Youtube 就会删除这个视频从而使我得到了巨大的空间去赢得点击量。还有一个小策略是注册一个稳定存在的帐号,具有足够的长时间 和人气。这样的话,你即使上传了一个不太光明的视频,也只是视频被删,而帐号也不会被查封。但如果 一个新的账号发布成人视频并且被标记,youtube 通常会删除视频并查封账号。但时间久的帐户,只会删 除视频但保留账号。 ; K9 Z2 j- g/ ], L( m
2 C0 r. e7 `3 U- |$ m
Another benefit of established youtube accounts is that you appear more often on related videos, or more videos by this user and you get more exposure . 另外一个老账号的好处是你在相关视频出现越多,或者使用次数越多,你将得到更多曝光率。 0 f6 u0 E/ b, e6 V0 f( `

0 ~& s# Q' z- D" |3 T" e% L0 EHow to get honours on youtube? I have seen recently this only technique being sold for 19$. It is very simple and can be made in 2 different ways: The first one is to purchase a software on the market that auto comments and auto rates on your video.Tube automator, or tubeinator as I remember where doing this. You may want to check out in the forum for these scripts as well. You will get plenty of comments and 5 star rates on your video, so your video is going to be honoured as the most voted and the most discussed within its category.
& h; G7 t6 Q7 {) t! j7 \) ^
  J/ o1 E4 l- h9 ?* u如何在 youtube 赢得荣誉度? 我看到最近这项唯一的技术售价19美元,这个过程很简单,可以通过两种方法实现:第一种是在市面上购 买自动评论和级别的软件。据我所知,Tube automator 或 tubeinator 可以做到这个。你可能想要去论 坛上了解更多这个。得到很多的留言和5星的等级,你的视频将会因最多的投票和相关类别的讨论而获得荣 誉度。 - d6 ~: Q8 o* ?0 a* Z# D! z
" @: K- o" i" @5 X3 i8 x& ]$ P
The second one is too make multiple accounts and comment and rate your video manually. This might sound very hard, but the reality is that you need very less comments and stars to get featured as many people do not bother with this. It is useful sometimes as it can give your video straight thumbs up, but it is not an earth shaker.
8 N* E; X( H3 q, _+ H. S, Y0 J( G5 {# P
第二种是设多个账号和评论以手动评价你的视频。这听起来似乎很难,但事实是随着很多人似乎不太关心 这个,你需要的留言跟评星就不用那么多了。这很有用,因为它能使你的视频广受好评,但也不是决定性 的。 ' R: G  A4 h4 H' u9 E; ?
4 Q' ]; M7 l& W) g
Another thing that you can do is to appeal to the people sentiments in order to comment and star your video. For instance, if you have made a video about your dog, say in the video, if you liked this dog please rate and comment. If you put a sexy video say, if you like h er, please rate and comment. If you have put a movie trailer, say if you have seen the movie , please rate and comment. This will increase the conversions to your website. ) L% ?7 V6 Z6 b) ]; Y. `

6 m5 j1 V4 {) f. v. I1 @  {另一个方法是让他们留言或评星你视频是吸引人们情感。举个例子说,如果你做了个你的小狗的视频就说, 如果你喜欢这条狗请留言或评星;如果你放了个成人视频就说如果你喜欢她请留言或评星;如果你放了个 电影片段就说,如果你看过这部电影就请留言或评星。这会增加你网站的访问。 ( r+ `$ S& I; O5 S5 ?* E

3 d' a9 r8 F! c: rNow, as a matter of fact what are the videos that are usually viewed and go viral: -sexy -funny, comedy -drama =  shock, bad accidents, stuff like that -cute =  babies, pets, etc.. -latest games, movies, shows etc. Why ONLY youtube? There are plenty of other videos websites. Exactly. And for these, we are going to list you the FREE tools that you need to AUTOMATICALLY upload ALL your videos to tens of other websites: http://www.videotrafficassistant.com/vip/ http://www.neoretix.com/weblist.htm http://heyspread.com/ " E+ V. a( L8 y6 v* _0 o8 a9 X1 r
7 C; u# T. @" y' s  x5 Q( v) B
好,一个视频能被评论并传播的因素通常有: 性 搞笑的、喜剧 戏剧性  =  骇人听闻的,重大事故,以及类似的一些 可爱的  =  小孩子、宠物等 最新的游戏、电影、秀等 为什么一定是 youtube?还有很多其他的视频网站 没错!以下我们列出了你需要的可以自动上传你所有的视频十来个网站:
) V- I) f# S7 R
, J. u2 \, `. _3 z7 P' _! Q6 vhttp://www.videotrafficassistant.com/vip/ http://www.neoretix.com/weblist.htm http://heyspread.com/ How to convert viewers into visitors: There are several facts that need to be keep in mind -First one: COMPLETELY watermark the video with your url. This means from beginning till the end, not just beginning, not just the end, not just in the middle. Completely. Because there will be other people who will just take your video, edit it and remove your credits, and then add their own credits in order to gain traffic. By completely watermarking the url, you avoid this. ' T; o, m% z! s7 o8 j4 x$ z0 F
( Z/ z/ x6 O! ]! k5 T$ o
如何将浏览者转变成访问者: 有几点需牢记: 第一:将你的视频完完全全打上水印。这意味着从头到尾都需要水印,不只开头不只结尾和中间,而是全 部。因为同样有人会下载你的视频并编辑并移去你的个人信息并加进他们自己的信息以赢得流量。但是完 全水印视频,你就能避免这些。
" y$ S+ ~$ K  Q& M
& e( ^+ w' o' R& i! ~" P-Second one : Make use of the TOS restrictions in order to drive traffic to your website. For instance youtube videos forbids the adult videos. You can just take a soft sexy video, and at the end of the video, say: “Youtube TOS forbids us from showing more . Please visit our site to see more”2 g; ]* I/ V! M0 U: E

& \- h* Q8 S, X( g' X3 Y  s第二:利用服务条款限制来控制你的流量。比如 youtube 是禁止成人视频的。你能发布一个保守一些的相 关视频,并在视频的结尾处标明“以下内容为 youtube 服务条例 禁止。想看更多请进入本人网站。”
% Z' x# |$ v8 a  o6 ~+ S7 u% V* I
$ r6 l) \) W  C; M5 G  [" v' IOr you can just take an adult video, cut the introduction part where there is no nudity, and upload that one , with the same message . This is REALLY a killer, you will get plenty of traffic using it. Most of the users are looking for adult videos on youtube, but they can not find them. When you will display such a message, be sure they will become your visitors. You will learn more how to monetize the traffic and this kind of traffic later on in the report. " ^: i; H- Z# T# \5 X

8 W/ W- \/ ?. d0 x6 R" n) k或者你可以找一个成人视频,截取其中没有裸露镜头的说明性部分上传到网上,作以同样的说明。这招很 有效,将会给你带来很多的流量。很大一部分用户上 youtube 是为了找色情视频,不过不太找得到。如果 你发出这么一个信息,他们肯定会成为你的访问者的。在接下来的报告种,你将会学到如何赚取更多的流 量以及这样的流量。
* a9 L4 ~1 e) J
- b6 u0 Q0 B3 COr, another example : upload a trailer of a movie , this is legally, and at the end say: “In order to see the full movie online , visit av.stockingsbeauties.com” . You will later learn how to monetize this kind of traffic.
/ ]8 F9 y7 l; L' U2 y  Y3 H
; p/ Y2 T# R, F) _+ r) R9 q; i7 O还有 ,另一 个例子 :合法 地上传 一部电 影的部 分 ,在 片尾提 示 “ 想要 在线观 赏整部 电影 , 请访 问 av.stockingsbeauties.com”。你将会学到如何赚取这样的流量。
! y# |% h% [. A
6 C4 j3 E* _! ^* B-Third one: Give them just a little of what they want, and at the end of the video redirect them to your website to see everything. For instance , let s say you just upload a video of a kid walking on a street, when a bus is coming towards him. STOP it before the end, and display the message: YOU wanna see what happens next? Visit www. Etc. com
3 f7 P0 u, d* @- a# y) o3 H  ^/ E6 p( m
第三种:展示给他们一些想看的,在视频的最后引导他们看所有的。比如说,上传一个视频,一个孩子走 在街上,一辆汽车正在朝他驶来。。视频到此为止,然后留下信息:想看接下来的事吗?请访问 www. Etc. com。 ; X  a7 ~6 v; ~. H

8 S, g# }4 S  ]7 l7 rAnother example: Upload a video of a people near a lion, crocodile , elephant, everything. Suddenly, the animal is getting nervous,- you can get plenty of such video on youtube, - and starts to attack the owner. You stop the video before the attack and say: You wanna see what is next? Visit www. Etc. dom ( I  ^# o; r3 O: `: K  d5 x0 e

# K4 [2 q0 J! v另一个例子:上传一些人在狮子、鳄鱼、大象附近的视频。突然,动物开始变得焦躁——你能在 youtube 上找到很多类似的视频——动物开始袭击人。在这之前视频结束然后你说 :想看接下来的事,请访问 www. Etc. com。 - `, d+ \7 R' I5 A/ ^

; f& A  u' Q  j2 ^" j/ sAnother example: lets say you just downloaded the highlights from a famous soccer game , all the goals and misses everything. Lets say the score was 3-2 . Cut the video and make separate video for each goal. And then upload each goal with the message at the end: if you want to see the full highlights and the other goals, visit us. The example are countless. You can check in the forum and share ideas with other people about what work, and what does not.6 H7 Q& k8 i! n" |" E9 i7 K

* [4 v( c4 _. A# }3 V5 \+ k6 g另一个例子:假设你刚下载了个知名球赛的集锦,包括所有的进球和失球。比分是3比2。剪切下每个进球 的视频分别上传,并在各自结尾提示:如果想看全部集锦请访问我们网址。 举的例子很有限。你可以访问论坛跟大家一起讨论哪些方法有效,而哪些不行。
+ H( x% i1 i2 J, e, I. a) j
3 @  a+ O' j/ g-Fourth one: Prolong the end of the video and watermark it with your url. What does that means? It means that at the end of the video , there will be like  30 seconds of a background and just your url displayed there. Why is this useful? Since at the end of the video, youtube and other websites display advertisements or related videos
( Y) u! `) h  U8 S% _" N' \! n
6 ?* W7 d( M2 w第四种:延长你视频的结尾时间并加上你的地址 。这是什么意思呢?这意味着在你视频的最后30秒,画面 上将只会出现的你的地址。为什么这有用呢?因为在所有视频的最后,youtube 和其他网站都会展示广告 或其他相关的内容。5 q. A7 Y9 u' S5 Y9 o4 e7 l  ~9 c

2 j( `1 m; I4 \; a" ^thumbnails. IF you just made a video trying to send your visitor to your website, and he sees those advertisments, he may be distracted. By putting a black blackground just with your url on it, you assure that nothing will distract your viewer, at least for the time he is looking there.
* U* Y. u+ t9 |$ j( T; q' t7 O/ w7 X: G9 f4 \2 i3 T) w  c
截图:如果你做一个视频想将访问者引导至网站,当他看到广告时可能会有烦躁心理。如果只是将你的地 址放在一个黑色的背景上,那绝不会使他厌烦,而且至少在这一刻,他是盯着这个看的。8 ?% M) C, M5 n. n& G5 S

# x5 e: S% p$ R& c4 U4 KHow to monetize the traffic:如何在流量中赚钱 1 Domain parking 1  网域停车 Note : THIS is a blackhat technique. In domain parking you just need a domain and a company will build a website for you with ads on it. When people enter and click ads, you are getting paid. Domain parking allow only type in traffic, without any influence from you, as you may know or not. ) n1 F1 S% t2 B

) }+ J' G& j' f" g; ]$ d0 S- l% ?注:这是一种 blackhat 技术。在域停车你只需要一个域和公司,就会给你建立一个有广告的网站。当人 们进入并点击广告,你可以获得付款。网域停车在流量中只允许一种类型,对你没有任何影响,因为你可 能知道或者不知道。
3 X% G& W$ A; p0 \% D2 ]7 J7 X  ^7 f" h0 x: F" A
This means that the visitors have to enter the website, writing in their browser your url. This can be exploited by using videos. & O, @, V0 V  @
/ Z8 W) N6 X9 d+ ^6 X, i3 w) I
这意味着网民必须进入网站,正在他们的浏览器写您的网址。这个正在进行的视频可以利用。 $ f# P, v$ i% {. {( ]. Z" n1 y; q
( m" e& e9 A8 ]
Why? Simple because they can not trace the source of traffic. All your traffic will be type in , meaning people typing in the url from your video. Make sure NOT to include any link in the description. This works flawlessly with adult traffic, which it is not allowed by adsense . * Q2 M: m& u% i# R" i7 C% C( c$ k( _9 o

( o( h0 X' ]/ p9 k这个词不存在。
% }# C4 B# c* z- t为什么?简单,因为他们无法追查流量的来源。您的所有流量将被录入,意思是人在打字的网址来自您的 影片。确保在描述中不包括任何链接。这一工作的完美有着充足的流量,这是不所允许的 AdSense  。
You just use the techniques described above to drive traffic, and send them to domain parked pages. They have no potential idea how to find your source of traffic. I have done this and never got banned from it. The only problem you may have is if you send them enormous traffic, without any conversions. But this happens with every service , if you send the crap traffic, they will bust you.
你使用上文所述的技巧去驾驭流量,然后将它们发送给领域停泊的页面。他们没有潜在的想法 ——如何寻 找你流量的来源。我这样做,并没有得到禁止。唯一的问题,如果你发送出去了很多流量,您就可以拥有 他们,不需要任何的转换。不过,如果您发送无用的流量,伴着每一项服务产生,他们会显得不伦不类。
This is the simplest way to monetize youtube traffic and it works great. You do not need to pay for hosting or anything else, just for the domain. They will display ads, you can send also adult traffic, you get paid. That s it. For domain parking companies, and any other questions, ask me in the forums 这是通过 YouTube 流量最简单的赚钱方法,而且看起来很不错 。你不需要为做东或者其他事情付钱,只 因为在领域中。他们会展示广告,  
您可以发送充足的流量,并获得付款。就那样。 在网域停车的公司和其他任何问题,都可以在论坛中问我。
2 - MADE FOR ADSENSE websites.
2  做一个 AdSense 网站
A simple page with ads from adsense work perfectly in any niche. Make sure you send traffic, people are not finding what they want in your page, but they may find the answer in the ads, if you know what I mean. For instance, make a video saying if you want to make money online come here.
一个简单的网页广告的 AdSense 工作完全凭借在任何利基。请务必发送流量,在您的网页,人们都没有 发现他们想要的,但他们可能在广告里找到答案,如果你知道我的意思的话。举例来说,做一个视频,如 果你想要在网上赚钱,就来这里吧。
Send them to a page , where there is an article about making money online , but not any real information, just some general shit. They will be unsatisfied, and they will see those google ads with MAKE 1000000$ in 3 days. They will click them. Simple as that. Of course you can use this with pay per action or affiliate programs, and adsense as well, this way you will combine your source of traffic.
将它们发送给一篇如何在网上赚钱的文章的网页,但没有任何真实的信息,只是一些一般的废话。他们会 感到不满,他们会看到这些的 Google 广告,在3天的时间创造出 100.0万美元的价值。他们会按一下他们。 就是这么简单。当然,您也可以使用薪酬%行动或联属计划,和 AdSense  ,通过这种方式,您将结合您 的流量来源。
- t- `1 x9 M6 G& W4 a2 \
: X/ Q5 {7 l2 }' q3 - LEAD Generation: 领军的一代 This means that the visitors are supposed to complete an offer for each you get paid. Depending on what offers you choose to promote, you need to make different videos. For instance , if you have an offer like win a free iphone, then you can go and make a videos with iphones and at the end put your ad with a link that redirects to your affiliate link. & P( Z3 W# T% n) c  H9 Z

! ^% K7 Z/ n0 z# p3 }这意味着网民是为每一个所付的款项而去完成的一个邀请。这要根据您选择何种邀请来提升,你需要制作 不同的视频。 例如,如果您有一个邀请,想赢得免费的 iphone,那么你就可以去,并做出有 iphones 的视频,并在最后放上一个有链接的广告,把链接重定向到您的联属链接。 3 Q' h- n/ m$ p, U% o

Z4 ]+ _/ P' F" t4 r  pZip/ email submits work great, vote for a s ta r, works great as well, almost anything. You just have to be creative. For instance , if you just have made a video about Jessica, say at the end: if you love Jessica, go and vote it here . (aff offer) ' E6 h0 {! Y. M  O  Q" J
& g9 D$ Z* V! Z) W2 ]
邮政编码/电子邮件提交的工作有效,投赞成票的明星,和以前一样工作有效,以及几乎其他任何事情。你 一定要富于创造性。例如,如果您刚才做了一个有关杰西卡的视频,最后说:如果你爱杰西卡,来这儿投 票。  (  aff 提供) Or you just another method of forced sign ups: THIS IS BLACKHAT Make a video with the title : download fifa  2008 full here. Or download Bourne ultimatum here . Etc… 或你刚才的另一种方法是强迫签署的 UPS :这是 blackhat。做一个有标题的视频:下载国际足联在2008 年全部在这里。或下者在这里载&S226;伯尔的最后通牒。等等。 Make a few slideshow telling them if you want to download press the link in the description. 做出一些幻灯片,详细地告诉他们如果您想要下载的新闻链接。
8 w6 h7 W% Q& p! Z  E6 Y' I! F7 ], N& j  N' t4 `
he description place a link to a rapidshare file . The rapidshare file should contain a folder that should contain an encrypted file  with a password, and a doc document. The document should say something like this: 他描述的地方,连结到 rapidshare 档案。该 rapidshare 文件应包含:文件夹中应包含加密文件与密码, 和文件夹下的文件。 该文件应该说是这样的:-In order to get the password, go to www.etc. com, here you put your affiliate link -ZIP/Email submite , or complete the offer -At the end of the offer the first word on the left is your password. They will go, complete a free offer for each you get paid, and then have their password and download their stuff. If you did not got this method well, ask me in the forum. In order to ensure that nobody will comment something in the comments section that will give away the password, or will just say that is scam, MAKE SURE TO TURN OFF the comments. You can always moderate them, but there is always better to just turn them off. No need to receive countless emails from youtube with their comments on the video. ! d7 {$ M6 k$ ~# r  S: d  R- _, N
5 c' I( {5 c& {" i
-为了取得密码,请转到 www.etc  。最好的,在这里,您可以放上您的联盟链接 -邮政编码/电子邮件的提交,或完成邀请 -在年底提供的第一个字在左边是您的密码。 他们会去,为每一个所付的款项而去完成的一个邀请,然后用他们的密码,下载他们需要的东西。如果你 不知道怎样使用这个方法,可以在在论坛问我。 为了确保没有人在评论版块评论一些有可能导致密码丢失的问题,否则就说这是骗局,请务必 关闭这些评论。 您可以随时调节他们,但把他们直接关掉还是要更好些。没有必要从 YouTube 收到无数的电子邮件,以 及视频上的评论。 1 L3 Q- s: i2 ]" P, B

: p, G  [+ N3 j) w) s4. AFFILIATE PRODUCTS. 附属产品 This method is very hard. It is very hard to sell to people that are coming to youtube to watch entertainment. The easiest way of selling them, is to collect their emails, and later on send them offers with affiliate products. For instance, tell them, if you are interested in weight loss products, then visit www. Etc. com , and here should be a squeeze page, where you can collect their email. Later on, you can send them emails and they will read it more carefully. You can always try to send them from the video to your aff links, and you may get some conversions, so try to experiment.
$ H  ~, V/ f4 R0 ]+ Q, [( ?( w0 V& z2 V  i& |
这种方法是很困难的。把它卖给那些想到 YouTube 来看娱乐的人,这是很困难的。最简单的方式出售他 们,然后要收集他们的电子邮件,之后用附属产品给他们发送邀请。举例来说,告诉他们,如果你对减肥 产品有兴趣,那就访问 av.stockingsbeauties.com  ,并在这里应该有挤压网页,您可以再收集他们的电 子邮件。稍后,您可以发送他们的电子邮件,他们会阅读得更仔细。您随时可以尝试,把他们从视频发送 到 aff 链接,并且您可能会得到一些互换,所以尝试去试验。 8 k! M4 @0 M5 f/ h0 `& P

7 ~- f8 v: c& T& K2 LAnother tip is to embed your url WITH AN EMAIL ADDRESS instead of an url. For instance , if you have just made a video about making money online , then tell them, if you are interested in talking to a real internet marketer, add me in your mess list with this id etc. You will build a list of POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS in your messenger address. Think a little , there you can mass send them message at your mercy, and your ad will be displayed in front of their eyes instantly, you can see how many are online , etc.. A good strategy of marketing that gives better results than the classical email marketing method , at least for me . : x) S) z; G: Y2 Q; y2 k& w/ i: v" v
+ H, P0 [! u. t: H( _. p7 O% V
另一个技巧是嵌入您的网址与电子邮件地址,而不是一个网址。例如,如果您刚做出了一个如何再网上赚 钱的视频赚钱,如果你有兴趣和一个真正的网上交易者对话,在你那一篇混乱的名单中添加我的 ID。在你 的信息地址中,你将建立起一群潜在客户的名单。再想的浅一点,你可以给很多人发送信息,如果你想的 话。在那里,把您的广告马上显示在他们的眼前,您可以看到有多少是在线上,等等。一个好的市场营销 战略,比传统的电子邮件市场营销的方法可以有更好的结果,至少对我来说是这样。
. Q  v; l: i( \) P9 ^* G1 O
3 M2 ^  A+ Y% r! u5. WEBSITES THAT PAY FOR YOUR VIDEO VIEWS. 网站支付您视讯 views.mass Imagine being able to promote your product and in the same time , being paid for this. This works only if you own the full rights to a video. I am going to list the websites that are currently sharing revenue with their uploaders. Constant updates, as well as the latest tips and tricks will be displayed in the forums.
) n/ b8 [+ \: V) G( D4 b0 P
  M0 C9 B2 I% ?! n8 Q- ~+ Z# V试想,能够提升您的产品,以及同时支付款项。  这项工作的唯一要求是你要拥有做视频的充分的权利。我 罗列了最近上传的分享的收入网站名单。不断更新,以及最新的技巧和窍门将在论坛中显示。  {; y! m8 l0 [1 @
7 k2 h7 u* q7 }1 I7 E+ h, s
www.metacafe.com Information about their system here :有关他们系统的信息 http://www.metacafe.com/producer_rewards/tips/ av.stockingsbeauties.com Information about their system here : http://info.break.com/static/v2/pages/getpaid.html www.revver.com Information about their system here : http://one.revver.com/go/about http://en.xysx.org Information about their system
# b+ m# h/ R) W/ s6 J( Y  r6 i* z0 n. V" y" {0 W! u

0 S5 [( W9 C# I3 P4 }) e8 f* t9 l* }/ f( U' j0 S  F% \9 Y7 u
8 B+ C2 S7 f0 _9 K2 t

; j) X& P* g  x1 \% b9 a( e  U( Q7 X1 c, B6 y; O6 f
, J& n! I4 v( E" B% e$ G; l" b

/ g: o. s; l9 N
% q& V4 O+ k- [7 y
7 x, ?; u9 H7 M
大家可以配合以下坛友提供的文章和软件一起使用:

/ X+ U  \; h- [5 d9 ?# P. S$ Z& ?

$ q+ f8 J9 D: |4 V' rFuckingSEO  [Youtube]youtube视频批量管理软件 Mass Video Blaster 2.32
  p- x' [5 F7 a3 P
  1. http://www.eefaq.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=103936&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26orderby%3Ddateline
复制代码
% q# L: t0 m" p+ F# c; c3 v& u7 h
六祸苍龙   无版权Youtube音频源,制作或者MIX Youtube视频
  1. http://www.eefaq.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=103899&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26orderby%3Ddateline
复制代码
( M) S: T2 \  e& L  Y
asexy  采集youtube等评论内容工具Ultimate Comment Scraper
/ p4 j" s8 V  }. ~  _
  1. http://www.eefaq.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=103763&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26orderby%3Ddateline
复制代码
# p; b0 z- T) l1 q+ W' ~
补充内容 (2013-5-3 10:11):
9 j" g, E  F7 I) Z" r( {: R8 N* kyoutube是同facebook一样,是全球最大流量的网址之一,导致众多offer出现,人们通过youtube来推广自己的review站或affliate marketing,本文主要涉及的内容有:/ M' ?( H" g1 A, z. M5 b1 m5 C

# H$ i5 ]: j, ~8 }2 ]* q+ q. P补充内容 (2013-5-3 10:12):
* X5 P) s& v- c1 z6 C# _1、本文介绍如何通过优化标签、关键字、视频水印,对自己的视频进行优化,提供大众点击率和搜索视频时(youtube内搜索)使自己的视频更容易被搜...2 f4 J% `7 L- ?) g
# m7 L; n5 e$ f' q% e/ u( @
补充内容 (2013-5-3 10:12):
2 S# A4 b4 c' F  B: V4 ]2、通过软件来做自动评论及投票的处理,诱导大众访问自己的review站;软件有rube automator  tubeinator! U  R9 o( _2 @  _6 B
0 C0 W6 O; m" A5 ?0 Y7 R, X4 P
补充内容 (2013-5-3 10:12):& G) Q$ x( \# t- J
重点请看“如何将浏览者转变为访问者”

评分

参与人数 3e币 +12 收起 理由
core5277 + 2 谢谢分享!
gger + 3
月光飞燕 + 7

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2013-5-3 09:33:15 | 显示全部楼层
为啥排好的版总是乱呢?9 r+ ~  A: `' R
. n  j+ A2 z- M$ }
补充内容 (2013-5-3 09:39):
! B& O: @" u' b抱歉,您的帖子从发表到现在已超过 5 分钟,不能再进行编辑
* N# e2 ?8 C& Z1 A" e" {. C+ M" R8 _( ?5 C- r# R5 z5 I4 y
无能为力了,谁有权限给编辑下吧,谢谢!

点评

已经编辑一次  发表于 2013-5-3 09:56
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-3 09:39:01 | 显示全部楼层
学习一下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-3 09:42:18 | 显示全部楼层
先做个记号 一会慢慢看
7 d& r6 w2 I) _& K1 s3 B先忙其它了9 S$ [5 ]6 q- }4 ?/ U, b2 X
另外版面要再排一下,有些乱
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-3 09:55:19 | 显示全部楼层
看看先
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-3 09:56:01 | 显示全部楼层
想了解楼主用什么软件进行机器翻译的
0 U7 H* Y, Y/ X0 r& r- R* w% M  k
2 c7 P" ?# D3 Q+ y( X0 B能否使用200字进行这篇文章的重点进行概括?0 _6 V5 t/ N; K5 ]
如果你没看懂的话,就不好了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-3 10:03:54 | 显示全部楼层
说实话 没看懂 版面有点乱  楼主加油
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-3 10:05:25 | 显示全部楼层
排版不好,影响了兴趣。。哈哈。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-3 10:10:26 | 显示全部楼层
嗯,确实是机器翻译的味道
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-5-3 10:14:13 | 显示全部楼层
月光飞燕 发表于 2013-5-3 09:56
5 z( M2 f6 f: F7 G: \! b3 E, m想了解楼主用什么软件进行机器翻译的
; _2 z! w  d: D
% E0 ^) ]1 |4 u0 W" f0 f$ n' E能否使用200字进行这篇文章的重点进行概括?
* j; Y: p+ a# q' B# }' s
已通过补充方式添加:4 I9 f$ a# z1 r0 e+ Y1 j, L1 H

4 q# o9 _7 k4 u# \3 Y) d
youtube是同facebook一样,是全球最大流量的网址之一,导致众多offer出现,人们通过youtube来推广自
8 O/ n3 U- I* h* c己的review站或affliate marketing,本文主要涉及的内容有:7 w! u* h) q3 @1 z7 v' A
1、本文介绍如何通过优化标签、关键字、视频水印,对自己的youtube视频进行优化,提供大众点击率和% @* f7 |& R4 f4 P+ l5 r% q
$ }  ]5 ]! Q6 i" T, A# y
大众搜索视频时(youtube内搜索)使自己的视频更容易被搜索到;7 W- A4 S3 \  P$ }$ w
2、通过软件来做自动评论及投票的处理,诱导大众访问自己的review站;软件有rube automator  tubeinator
' ~0 s1 h/ v! `9 j8 p6 F; R) v$ t4 u5 P* H6 ~- p
重点请看“如何将浏览者转变为访问者”
7 X/ g  J" `7 |$ U( \2 X: M3 i

评分

参与人数 1e币 +10 收起 理由
月光飞燕 + 10 谢谢分享!

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对