EEfaq论坛-赚客自留地

找回密码
 免费注册
查看: 2270|回复: 32

AMAZON GUIDE帖子信息整理版

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-7-16 17:49:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:
http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/making-money/530110-easiest-way-make-small-fortune-amazon-open-journal.html

整理出来自己参考的,分享给大家吧

拥有网站的数量
1. I am owning around 50 projects ( 3 authority sites- 500 pages + and 47 niche websites-20 pages)

SEO
I do many types of SEO and I am testing all the time. Web 2.0 properties on 1st tier with additonal 2 tiers offered great results, but I am trying to male changes all the time to see how it goes.

How to文章转化好

Great to have someone sharing their method instead of making profit by themselves..thanks btw..

I have a few question in my mind..Are you familiar with amazon health(self-help) products like books and supplements? If so, how you recommend to build the site? im thinking of targetting a few 'question' related keyword like 'how to stop ... '/ 'how to deal with.." etc and linking the visitor to product review page>amazon site.. whats your opinion?

1. On my authority websites I have health related products. IMO, "how to ..." is the most powerful long tail keyword. Health is not an easy niche though. Keep in mind that many extreme black haters are lurking around: herbals, generics, cosmetics.

用什么主题
the themes I use are premium themes. I am not sure if I can post here the link to the theme. Mods, please let me know if it's forbidden.
http://demo.wplook.com/?themename=dailypostpro ( No aff link) - It's just one example. CTR it's around 65%.

网站结构和组成

I appreciate you answering questions and helping others out. I've had success on Amazon but I'm always looking to improve my methods.

That's an incredible CTR you have. I'm going to look into a couple of other themes for my new sites.

I used to get higher CTR around 45% when I had 5 affiliate links per page, but my site got slapped for having too many and my traffic dried up. I dropped my affiliate links to 2 per page now. Traffic is back, but CTR is down. I actually tested removing affiliate links from product pictures and having them only with text/buttons and the conversion became higher. I only tested on one niche so I can't say for certain.

The products I target are $200-$700 range. I didn't have that much success with $2000+ products. I also promote $1-$50 products on other sites to get my commission % up.

How many call to actions do you usually use on a page?

I've tested many alternatives. Can't say traffic went down because I had too many links ( I am using pretty links plug-in and mark them with no-follow)

For category pages ( where i have short summary for 5-6 products ) I use 2 call to action for each product ( one pointing to "click here ot read full customer reviews" and another to "Visit amazon and read full product description")

For Product pages I use 4-5 pointing the most popular unclear things for customers ( more photos, custome reviews, discounted price, special price + free, FINAL call to action - the idea of how this can add significant value to your life )

I hope this answered your questions.

怎样用WEB2.0给money site做链接
you mention that you have had success with web 2.0 on first tier and that you have an additional 2 tiers for one of your SEO strategies. Do you create these types of links fr everything on your site, or just reviews of certain products you are promoting?

1. Good question. For niche websites I am doing it just for homepage at the beginning and if traffic starts to increase, I am adding on those web 2.0 properties posts related to the most products as well.

2. For the authority sites I am using a mix of my SEO strategy and external SEO services. Having 10-15 pages on top for some keywords and ( very important ) products can make your project a big earner. So to answer, for the most important pages from my authority websites I am externalizing SEO ( some with people who are selling their services here on BHW

外链策略
How to make your backlinking ( Please keep in mind this strategy is for 3 main keywords)

PART 1: Tier 1

1. Create 8-10 web 2.0 properties
Examples: blogger, wordpress, weebly, jimdo, newsvine, yola, tumblr, livejournal, blog.com, cabanova

2. Write 3-4 articles for each ( for the beginning)- 450 words+, unique and readable. Put a related Youtube video and at least 1 photo with a contextual "alt tag"

3. Post them ( without links to your websites)

4. Wait another 2-3 days until the pages are indexed and put 1 link to your website and another 1 to a related high-authority website
( but not competitors ) - Wikipedia is fine)

5. Use your keywords ( contextual) in 30% of the cases, money making keywords- 50%, 20%-generic terms, nakes URLs

6. Add at least 2 articles/property/month

7. After 2 weeks start adding social signs ( but not much ) - Google + , Delicious, Stumbles, Twitter ( 10-20 is fine)- Use you money making keyword in 20% of the cases and contextual keywords in rest.

What I mean by contextual keyword:

If your money making keyword is : Cheap convertible car seats
Your contextual keyword will be: Infant car seats with cheap prices

Obs1: Once you reach first page, in the next links you will create, you can decrease the % of the money making keyword and increase the % for contextual keywords

Obs2: This is what it worked for me and even if it's costly, believe me it worths.

Obs3: This strategy has Tier 2 &3 as well but I will post them at a later stage ( or maybe in the E-book I will prepare)

PART 2: Tier 2

If Tier 1 backlinks are important because those are the once which are linked directly to your money website, TIER 2 is what gives them strength. Without Tier 2, the web 2.0 properties would be just another blogs with no power and just a few pages of content.

What I am using for Tier 2:

a) High PR Blog Comments with low OBL: There is a very good service here on BHW. Use the search box and I am sure you will find it. This is the first STEP I do, 1000 BL, 100-120 to each web 2.0 property is cool.

b) SAPE Links: Ok, many of you will say those will stop working. Maybe. I don't think so but let's consider they will stop working. What can happen? You will simply remove them and this is it. Your money making project is still there since the SAPE backlinks are pointing to web 2.0 properties. Until these will be banned or their power full be decreased by Google, the momentul they create is fantastic. They are not cheap but for low competing keyword, you don't need a big package, a custom one with very good backlinks is enough. Don't spend more than 30$ on this.

I am doing this together with the High PR Blog comment.

c) Wikis: Safe and good for STEP 2. 2000 Wikis, 200 for each web 2.0 property is done after 4-5 ws.
eek
d) SENuke fiverr service: I know there are many shitty gigs but there is one which works fine for me. Many people are using it in Tier 3, but I had good results by having it in Tier 2.

There are many other things you can add in Tier 2, but this is all I do.

PART 3: Tier 3

Many are saying, put all your spamm shit here. I agree and don't agree. I am putting here

a) 20.000 Blog Comments
b) 20.000 Forum Profiles

once every 3 months.

多久可以看到效果
3. I am speaking now directly from my stat from Jan 2012 when I started. I had 10 websites at the beginning. All were ready at around 30 jan. The earnings in the first months ( Feb-May) were: 138.00, 170.00, 268.00, 310.00.

评估一个网站值不值得继续投入
The answer differs from niche to niche and from keyword to keyword but generally, if a website which has 15 pages + of good content, optemized on one well-researched keyword and with the SEO steps I mentioned in my previous posts, doesn't start to bring traffic after 1 months and if it doesn't pay the domain cost + content after 10 weeks, I stop putting any more content on it and the investment in that project becomes 0.

怎样扩大NICHE BUSINESS
Many people are asking via Skype how do I scale my earnings. The questions is good and I realize that I didn't cover this aspect in my posts.

The answer to this problem starts with the money you have to invest. You might think that once you manage to reach 2-3k/month everything it's easier. It's not. The way to go broke is very easy

What I am doing:

a) Every 2 months I making a summar of: traffic, earnings and other obs like: which products had many colateral sales.
b) The top 8-10 projects ( it depends on the numbers) go to a shortlist
c) I am starting a research on finding good keywords for the niches which are doing well. Get the keywords, search for the best EMDs and finish my research.
d) If I have money to invest, I send the tasks to my content writers for all the projects and in 15-20 I have 8-10 websites with 13-15 pages+

What is important: Always track website performances, at least every 2 weeks of not weekly. This will help not only to see what works and what not but also to make sure nothing weird happens ( problems with hosting, sql injections,etc)

文章字数
All the articles I post on my project have no more than 550-600 words, but generally around 500. From my point of view, you need to convince someone to click on your affiliate link in the first 2-3 paragraphs. You need AMAZON to convince them to buy. They are much better than any of us in this direction

The websites are having around 50-60 pages at the beginning but I am adding content all the time. I am building now another one which will start with 100 pages and will test new SEO strategy on it as well

关于模板的问题
I received recently many e-mails and messages on Skype asking what templates am I using with the best results. I can't disclose them ( one was disclosed here some weeks ago) and another one I sent to the people from my list. What I can tell you about templates:

a) Don't use same template for more than 5-7 projects. Certain templates are not liked by Google for some reason. Maybe some people are using them in xxxxx projects and doing bad seo or something, but my strong feeling is that some websites are banned because of the templates they use. I felt that on my skin two times, one with pills and one with Amazon.

b) Go for paid templates but which are not Amazon oriented necessarily. In this way you will avoid having same template with your competitors. And you will solve point A as well.

c) Alternating your templates is the best way to see what works the best as well. After 1 year of doing Amazon you will see that the most important aspects you won are related to things which work the best and which can be scaled.

d) Don't use 100 modules and plugins. The most sales you will see from your usual content. Don't distract your possible customers from what it's really important for them-> THE PRODUCT.

评分

参与人数 13e币 +34 收起 理由
中间人 + 2
sammy + 1 送花花~~~
ymfq1984 + 1 有見地
xee + 1 新鲜好文,支持!!!
梦雨 + 1 認眞參與
stddst + 3
daniel6769 + 2 送花花~~~
月光飞燕 + 15
莫闲 + 3
Outlee + 1 認眞參與
wawylysys + 2
hudba + 1 信息量大。
asexy + 1 楼主好牛

查看全部评分

发表于 2013-7-16 18:13:54 | 显示全部楼层
这贴要火~好东西撒,实用性强...

评分

参与人数 1e币 +1 收起 理由
kaizi + 1 認眞參與

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-16 18:48:43 | 显示全部楼层
这贴要火,,,可惜我看不懂.......
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-16 18:55:20 | 显示全部楼层
楼主整理辛苦,干货不少,分分鼓励
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-16 19:12:03 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
曾经我也整理过东西 知道整理的过程很辛苦 但这过程使我学会了许多无意识的东西
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-16 19:13:24 | 显示全部楼层
LZ辛苦了,整理的还是有条理的,
分分奉上
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-16 19:41:13 | 显示全部楼层
收藏了,慢慢消化,谢谢分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-16 20:17:15 | 显示全部楼层
包含很多信息,BHW上面有好几个帖子很实用的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-16 21:07:38 | 显示全部楼层
比较详细的案例,多谢楼主分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-16 21:12:26 | 显示全部楼层
真是看不懂啊,还是收藏了以后看
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-16 23:29:54 | 显示全部楼层
b) SAPE Links:
c) Wikis: Safe and good for STEP 2. 2000 Wikis, 200 for each web 2.0 property is done after 4-5 ws.

这两块没看懂
sape links是什么样的链接?
然后c)后面的整句话都没看懂,高手给翻译一下。比如,for step 2这个step 2指的是哪里?后面得4-5ws这个ws是什么意思?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-16 23:35:53 | 显示全部楼层
这个一定要收藏起来
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-16 23:45:31 | 显示全部楼层
实用性很强!                       
收藏了。谢谢。下来慢慢学习
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-16 23:51:10 | 显示全部楼层
先收藏回来慢慢看
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-17 00:22:20 | 显示全部楼层

Sape Links 应该是一个俄罗斯卖高PR链接(high pr network)

for step2, 应该是Tier 2 里面的第二步,第一步就是发高PR的博客评论

ws,老外应该是比较懒,是weeks.

评分

参与人数 2e币 +4 收起 理由
月光飞燕 + 2
wawylysys + 2 感謝

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-17 00:26:06 | 显示全部楼层
superboy 发表于 2013-7-17 00:22
Sape Links 应该是一个俄罗斯卖高PR链接(high pr network)

for step2, 应该是Tier 2 里面的第二步,第 ...

非常感谢,这就明白多了ws这个缩写实在很高...

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-17 02:17:25 | 显示全部楼层
wawylysys 发表于 2013-7-16 23:29
这两块没看懂
sape links是什么样的链接?
然后c)后面的整句话都没看懂,高手给翻译一下。比如,for step  ...

SAPE Links应该是俄国人搞的一个大型外链网络,可以买,在sapelinks.com,据说有部分人用来做tier2,3
但是也听说google早就警告不要去买sapelinks,他们会强力的打击
我没有买过这些