免费注册
查看: 1092|回复: 14

如何为你的网站寻找NICHE

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-7-26 16:12:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 hknovo 于 2013-7-26 16:15 编辑

Are You Building Niche Websites?

登录/注册后可看大图
Creating niche websites is one of the best and easiest ways to make money online. The hardest part can be finding niches. However, once you learn how you'll start seeing niches everywhere you look!

It's a great internet marketing strategy if you are looking for something you can put some work into up front and it will continue to work for you in the long run.

The idea of niche websites is based on finding good keywords, and building small sites around those keywords. These sites have good quality content to attract our friend Google who will happily send you traffic to your site. Once your niche site is up, you can monetize in a number of ways to make a little (or a lot) of money.

CONTENTS AT A GLANCE
  • So what is a niche?
  • How do I find daily niches?
  • Characteristics of a Good Niche
  • How to Find a Micro Niche
  • Another Note about Niches
  • Micro Niche Finder
  • So what is a niche?

登录/注册后可看大图
    The first step in this strategy is finding a good niche. What's a niche you ask? Good question!

A niche is any topic or area that people are interested in. Hobbies, food, crafts, products - any topic people are interested in is a niche.

Products make fantastic micro niches. You would be amazed at how many people are looking for specific products online. When you find specific product keywords you are finding keywords people are using when they are ready to buy!

How do I find daily niches?Here are some fun ways to search out daily niches.

登录/注册后可看大图
    This is where you will have to dig a little deeper to find a good niche and some keywords that will work for your mini sites.

==> Do you twitter? What topics are trending there today? Do the same for Yahoo and Google and Bing. What are people talking about? Brainstorm a list.

==> Go to website directories like Amazon and eBay and look at the categories they have. Look for popular book titles and best selling products. Add regularly to your brainstorm lists of niche topics.

==>You know that line of books for dummies? As in 'Dog Training for Dummies' or 'Internet Marketing for Dummies'...you've seen them, those black and yellow book covers. Well here's the thing, there are now hundreds of titles for 'dummies' and they've already done the market research on those titles. All are hot niche topics, so those titles would be a good place to find a niche.

Look around you everywhere you go for current topics of interest to people and continue to brainstorm niche ideas.

Now put a few of the basic words you find in the Google adwords keyword tool and see what pops up.

I try to do a little of this daily, and usually whenever my other work is done. I'll often do random searches while watching a TV show in the evening, and save ideas for later niche keyword research. The more you let yourself go, and think outside the box the more money making ideas and possibilities you will come up with.

Characteristics of a Good NicheHow do I know I found a good niche?

登录/注册后可看大图
    This can be the most complicated part of the niche finding process. You want to find a good mix of enough daily searches and not too much competition.

It will also depend what kind of site you are going to build using this keyword. The bigger the site the more competitive the term can be, but if you're building a micro niche site (one or two pages), a Squidoo lens, or something small you want to keep the competition to a very low level so you will be able to get it ranking in the search engines.

A few suggestions:

==> Focus on keywords with a large number of searches. If no one is searching, you will be wasting time.
    ==> Look for topics with low competition from other web pages. High competition will make it tough to get traffic.
    ==> Be Patient. The treasure hunt of niche keyword research just takes practice. Use a touch of ingenuity and and a dash of creative thinking to find them. Try to think of really specific topics instead or more general. It's much easier to find a specific product keyword with minimal competition than it is to find a keyword that is about a general topic.
    ==> Continue doing keyword research because the demand for keywords can change over time. I've created webpages based on a high demand keyword that worked very well for awhile, then traffic began to drop off. Likely the demand was still the same, but others were building sites based on the same keyword and so the supply of sites for that keyword grew dramatically.

How to Find a Micro NicheDigging DOWN a Hot Niche
    You may find that your chosen niche has way too much competition. Maybe there are already thousands of websites about that topic. OK, so then you do not have to pass it up, instead dig down.

For example, the term 'dog training' is overloaded, WAY too much competition and way too broad. However you might consider 'crate training dogs' or 'training your golden retriever puppy' or 'training a dog for field trials' or ...

Get the idea? Be very specific and you may find a much better niche topic. Are you worried that by being so specific that you might lose out on some traffic? If the niche is already saturated, then you had little chance of getting traffic anyway.

Dig deep to a laser target market and then stay there. You'll find this easier in the long run to focus on a tight niche rather than trying to become an expert at a wide range of topics. You can always create other sites about related topics and link them together later on.

Another Note about NichesLess is Better
    It is best to focus on only one or two niches, NOT tons of them. Some encourage that but the thing is...in the end it will drive you crazy. It's not about just building a webpage and moving on the the next niche. It does NOT work that way. In order to get traffic you will have to do a ton of marketing and promotion, updates to the page and maintenance to keep it running smoothly. You really want to do all that work for a ton of separate webpages? Crazy!

Also, rather than fighting for traffic over and over, it is WAY smarter to build a list using an autoresponder like Get Response or aWeber. Encourage visitors to join your list and then spoil them rotten with quality information related to that specific niche. Focus on building trust and belief in you as an authority or 'go to' person about that niche.

Then and ONLY then ==> after giving those on your list plenty of high quality information on a regular basis - then you might promote a related product now and then within the autoresponder series. Done well, this kind of marketing is MUCH more productive than simply hoping for traffic to a niche site or a group of them.

Finding NICHES is like looking for buried treasure.

Micro Niche Finderfind small profitable niches in no time flat

登录/注册后可看大图
    If you want a quick and easy way to find profitable niches Micro Niche Finder might be the best tool for you.

Keyword research tools allow you to look up a word or phrase and quickly get the scoop about whether it might be a valuable niche. For example you will learn about: search volume, competition level, commercial intent ~ all the things you want to know about a niche ~ it's all in one place and on ONE screen. It makes it quick and easy to find out if a niche is going to work or not work ~ and move on with action, or looking for a new keyword.

The developers have made it really easy by using a color coded system for competition. Each keyword has a little "soc" (Strength Of Competition) box next to it. If the keyword looks like something that might work for you, click the SOC and it will show you a green, yellow or red box. If it's green you're good to go. If it's yellow or red ~ it's going to be tough to rank for that keyword in Google.

When you buy Micro Niche Finder you will also get bonuses that will show you exactly how to use your newly found niche keywords to make money online.

You've Got Good Daily NichesHow and where to publish about your niche topics.
    You've gone searching for buried treasure and come up with some good niche topics to write about. Now what?

You have a couple of choices. You can publish articles online at places like here on Squidoo, or Ezine Articles or Hubpages. You can begin to earn some money online that way. It can be a bit more difficult than other options but it is totally free.

After publishing about some favorite niches in several ways, my current preference is using Wordpress. At first I struggled with learning that system, but once I found the right tools and training I was thrilled with how much simpler it became. Wordpress is also free, all you have to pay for is hosting. And the membership network where I learned to do this with ease provides that hosting for FREE on as many sites as you like, no limit!

Why I Prefer Wordpress for Niche Marketing
    Let's say you decide to publish some articles here at Squidoo or other free web platforms for niche marketing. You can do that and if you get plenty of traffic to those pages, you'll likely make some sales eventually. There are actually several steps in the process of niche marketing, and discovering a hot niche is only the beginning. Then you'll need to create some quality articles in that niche, publish them and then actively promote the web page to get the traffic.

Two distinct differences between free platforms and Wordpress sites:
    1) Since you do not own websites like Squidoo or Hubpages, you have no control over them. Sometimes they do make drastic changes to the site very abruptly that can screw your page up badly.
    2) You'll never make a sale unless you get a decent level of traffic to the page. Say you get a sale, good. Then you start all over again hoping more buyers interested in that niche will find your article. That kind of traffic is a lot harder to get than to 'build a list' in the first place with a good autoresponder like aWeber on a Wordpress site.

I put this off for years even though I knew it was wise. Finally I found the tools and coaching I needed to make it happen and THAT was a turning point. BIG difference!!!

评分

参与人数 1e币 +1 收起 理由
bbhit + 1 说得挺好的,容易有很多单词不懂.

查看全部评分

发表于 2013-7-26 16:29:22 | 显示全部楼层
原文地址:
http://www.squidoo.com/dailyniches

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-26 17:07:39 | 显示全部楼层
感谢楼主分享
全英文理解不了啊