EEfaq论坛-赚客自留地

找回密码
 免费注册
查看: 610|回复: 4

[原创翻译] The decay and fall of guest blogging for SEO

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-5-16 10:04:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Okay, I’m calling it: if you’re using guestblogging as a way to gain links in 2014, you should probably stop.
好吧,我叫它:如果你使用客座博客来获得链接在2014,你或许应该停止。
Why?
为什么?
Because over time it’s become a more andmore spammy practice, and if you’re doing a lot of guest blogging then you’re hangingout with really bad company.
因为随着时间的推移,它成为越来越多的垃圾的做法,如果你做很多客座博客那么你和挂了真正糟糕的公司。
Back in the day, guest blogging used to bea respectable thing, much like getting a coveted, respected author to write theintroduction of your book.
当天回来,客座博客曾经是一个受人尊敬的东西,就像得到一个令人垂涎的,受人尊敬的作者写的引入你的书。
It’s not that way any more.
并不是这样。
Here’s an example unsolicited, spam emailthat I recently received:
这里有一个例子我最近收到垃圾邮件:
: N& w- {& B4 ~! P, U- C; J+ M
; {9 J3 _. V& F& d* N
My name is XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX and I work as acontent marketer for a high end digital marketing agency in [a city halfwayaround the world]. I have been promoting high quality content in select nichesfor our clients.
We are always on the lookout forprofessional, high class sites to further promote our clients and when I cameacross your blog I was very impressed with the fan following that you haveestablished.I [sic] would love to speak to you regarding the possibility ofposting some guest articles on your blog. Should you be open to the idea, we can consider making suitable contribution,befitting to high standard of services that your blog offers to largeraudience.
On my part, I assure you a high qualityarticle that is-
* a" j0 o* x& `- 100% original( e. d. u9 c6 ?0 j  z2 S" E. ?3 v# o1 l
- Well written
/ J; V( Z( b$ c: f; m  G- Relevant to your audience and
+ ]$ \. ]  L; m/ C; q* ~( H- Exclusive to you
We can also explore including internallinks to related articles across your site to help keep your readers engagedwith other content on your blog.5 y7 g$ P  b5 k
All I ask in return is a dofollowlink or two in the article body that will be relevant to your audienceand the article. We understand that you will want to approve the article, and Ican assure you that we work with a team of highly talented writers, so we canguarantee that the article would be insightful and professionally written. Weaim to write content that will benefit your loyal readers. We are also happy towrite on any topic, you suggest for us.
- Q; y/ s  c9 J0 J; N7 W( t

$ H3 _: S4 G5 }6 b" N+ l9 c& g
If you ignore the bad spacing and read theparts that I bolded, someone sent me a spam email offering money to get linksthat pass PageRank.
如果你忽略坏的间距和阅读添加粗体的部分,有人送我一个垃圾邮件提供钱让链接通过网页排名。

/ W/ W6 C* K# D$ K. G) F
That’s a clear violation ofGoogle’s quality guidelines.
这是一个明显违反了谷歌的质量方针。
Moreover, we’ve been seeing more and morereports of “guest blogging” that are really “paying for PageRank” or worse,“we’ll insert some spammy links on your blog without you realizing it.”
此外,我们已经看到越来越多的报道客座博客”,真的是“paying for PageRank”或更糟的是,“我们会插入一些垃圾链接在你的博客上,你没有意识到这一点。
" @6 n+ C2 t# x- @  H% s  ?
Ultimately, this is why we can’t have nicethings in the SEO space: a trend starts out as authentic.
最终,这就是为什么我们不能有好东西在SEO领域:一种趋势开始,真实的。
4 ?4 R& C6 a7 P
Then more and more people pile on untilonly the barest trace of legitimate behavior remains.
然后越来越多的人一堆,直到合法的行为,只要最起码的痕迹依然存在。
We’ve reached the point in the downwardspiral where people are hawking “guest post outsourcing” and writing articlesabout “how to automate guest blogging.”
我们已经达到的地步在恶性循环里的人都叫卖” guest post outsourcing”和写文章关于“how toautomate guest blogging

0 U# t8 X9 I/ K) H! z9 z6 `- X
So stick a fork in it: guest blogging isdone; it’s just gotten too spammy.
所以贴一个叉:做客座博客,只是太垃圾了。

* N0 T; k5 M4 p9 Y, H; z5 EIn general I wouldn’t recommend accepting a guest blog post unless you arewilling to vouch for someone personally or know them well.
一般我不建议接受客座博客,除非你愿意担保个人或者认识的人。
0 I7 X# J4 A; j% _% ]
Likewise, I wouldn’t recommend relying on guest posting, guest blogging sites,or guest blogging SEO as a linkbuilding strategy.
同样,我不建议依靠客人发帖,客座博客网站,或客座博客搜索引擎优化作为linkbuilding策略。
For historical reference, I’ll list a fewvideos and links to trace the decline of guest articles.
由于历史参考,我将列出一些视频和跟踪客人的衰落的文章的链接。

6 U! g; B8 m# j2 k% r+ x2 H' `
Even back in 2012, I tried to draw adistinction between high-quality guest posts vs. spammier guest blogs:
甚至早在2012,我想画一个区分高质量博文与spammier客座博客:
0 |7 |4 \" R2 V4 ~
unfortunately, a lot of people didn’t seemto hear me say to steer away from low-quality guest blog posting, so I did afollow-up video to warn folks away from spammy guest articles:
不幸的是,许多人似乎没有听到我说避开劣质客座博客,所以我做了后续视频警告人们远离垃圾客人的文章:

8 P3 h; v& z# c+ J- k/ `
In mid-2013, John Mueller gavespot on advice about nofollowing links in guest blog posts.
2013年中期, John Muelle给点建议关于nofollowing链接客座博客文章里。

. F) T8 x. T* ?+ {4 q' j
I think by mid-2013, a ton of people sawthe clear trend towards guest blogging being overused by a bunch oflow-quality, spammy sites.
我认为到2013年中期,大量的人们看到了明确趋势客座博客被一群过度使用低质量的垃圾网站。

, i" e4 v, s% G9 H; L9 a
Then a few months ago, I took a questionabout how to be a guest blogger without it looking like paying for links (eventhe question is a clue that guest blog posting has been getting spammier andspammier).
然后几个月前,我参加了一个关于如何成为一个客人博客没有它看起来像支付链接问题(甚至是一个线索,客座博客已经越来越spammier spammier)
% B/ `+ a1 U0 X+ W3 q$ A1 Y) l# h) _
I tried to find a sliver of daylight totalk about high-quality guest blog posts, but if you read the transcript you’llnotice that I ended up spending most of the time talking about low-quality/spamguest posting and guest articles.
我试图找到一片白天谈论高质量客座博客文章,但如果你读你会注意到我最终成绩单花大部分的时间谈论低质量/垃圾邮件客座贴子和客座文章。

6 n/ \6 t' j, [& l  k6 y3 M
And then in this video that we posted lastmonth, even the question itself predicted that Google would take strongeraction and asked about “guest blogging as spam”:
然后在我们上个月发布了这段视频,甚至问题本身预测,谷歌将采取强有力的行动,被问及“guest blogging as spam”:

/ b8 p; j( s1 k7 N
So there you have it: the decay of aonce-authentic way to reach people.
现在你明白了吧: 一个曾经真实的方式衰变达到人。
7 c, c4 {4 w" n; G+ f. _
Given how spammy it’s become, I’d expectGoogle’s webspam team to take a pretty dim view of guest blogging goingforward.
如何给垃圾它已经成为,我期望谷歌的垃圾网站处理小组拿一个漂亮的怀疑态度关于客座博客前进。
Added: It seems like most people aregetting the spirit of what I was trying to say, but I’ll add a bit morecontext.
补充说:好像大多数人都得到的精神我想说什么,但我将添加更多的来龙去脉。
1 C: p: F; V, y3 Q- ~1 ?6 G0 u
I’m not trying to throw the baby out withthe bath water.
我并不是想把婴儿和洗澡水一起倒掉。
, G2 B$ x+ V( t% D, n
There are still many good reasons to dosome guest blogging (exposure, branding, increased reach, community, etc.).
仍有许多理由做一些客座博客(曝光,品牌,达到增加,社区,等等)
0 B4 X4 i/ {- s: @$ D( l. ^4 u- v
Those reasons existed way before Google andthey’ll continue into the future.
这些原因存在前谷歌,他们会持续到未来。

! _- d# R% ~" z
And there are absolutely some fantastic,high-quality guest bloggers out there.
绝对有一些奇妙的、高质量的客座博客。
. X0 e8 ^5 K6 r. X
I changed the title of this post to make itmore clear that I’m talking about guest blogging for search engine optimization(SEO) purposes.
我改变了这篇文章的标题,使之更清楚,我说的是客座博客搜索引擎优化(SEO)的目的。

! A7 t. Y# C5 t0 |
I’m also not talking about multi-authorblogs.
我也不是说多人博客。
. H$ b1 F3 D) s' t& x
High-quality multi-author blogs like BoingBoing have been around since the beginning of the web, and they can becompelling, wonderful, and useful.
高质量的多人博客像Boing Boing年初以来,已经有网络,他们可以令人信服的,美妙的,有用的。

5 k/ n; `. s' N* }. `8 t
I just want to highlight that a bunch oflow-quality or spam sites have latched on to “guest blogging” as theirlink-building strategy, and we see a lot more spammy attempts to do guestblogging.
我只是想强调一群劣质或垃圾邮件网站关注客博客作为他们的链,我们看到更多垃圾试图做客座博客。

3 r- E' m9 J' ~* q6 G; M* Q$ j, M, ]
Because of that, I’d recommend skepticism(or at least caution) when someone reaches out and offers you a guest blogarticle.
因此,我建议怀疑(或者至少警告)当有人伸出并提供你一篇博客文章。

0 @. X* ]7 B: r. ]( M7 I+ d
7 g% r$ \8 s% v) j4 w( l
1 I/ c$ i. u) N, X
  |/ l5 ^4 c: ^

评分

参与人数 2e币 +17 收起 理由
Leeker + 2
月光飞燕 + 15

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报