EEfaq论坛-赚客自留地

找回密码
 免费注册
查看: 1439|回复: 1

MySpace Bulletin Case Study

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-12-16 10:03:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
By David Turnbull
First, I selected an appropriate offer from Azoogle.

ID: 1876
Name: Superb Rewards - Free IPOD Nano (Brand New!)
Payout: $1.40

Why did I choose this offer?
- Pays for just the E-Mail; a simple action that can be completed by 99% of people.
- Decent Payment ($1.40); One of the higher paying iPod offers so I thought it was a good choice.
- Good Reward (iPod Nano); iPods are all the craze lately, some may say it is saturated but a lot of people still don???t have, and want an iPod.
- Appeals to my demographic; It???s usually the younger people wanting iPods, so 18-25 is usually a good range.

I have a MySpace account with 5400 friends (as of now) and I posted a simple bulletin with the following fields:

Subject: WOW!!! THIS IS SO EASY!!!
Body: Anyone with a MySpace account can get a FREE iPod just by entering your email address into this form!!!" CLICK HERE!!!

Of course, I linked the CLICK HERE!!! to my advertisers web address.

The Results?
Nothing too spectacular. I got about 10 people clicking on my Link and half of them completed the offer, so I didn???t make too much.

Why? Probably because I???ve used this account for advertising in the past and people have become wary to avoid my bulletins. I did convert at 50% though, so that???s very good ??“ I just needed more clicks.

Here is some motivation to get started, as MySpace Bulletin advertising definitely can work.

You have 100 Accounts with 5000 Friends each.*
Post a bulletin on each account.
Each gives $4.20 (Just 3 Conversions!)$420 in your pocket.
That is a very rough example, but definitely possible.

Bulletins get buried fairly quickly also, so if you post 3 a day, and say you get an average of $2 per bulletin.

You have 100 Accounts with 5000 Friends each.
Post a bulletin on each account 3 Times a Day.
Each gives $2.00
$2.00 x 3 = $6.00
$6.00 x 100 Accounts
$600 in your pocket

For those looking for the quick route you could also check out ScreenNameForum.com ??“ this forum allows you to purchase accounts or bulletins.

*You may not have 100 Accounts with 5000 Friends each, so maybe cut a deal with other MySpacers (basically revenue sharing) and decide to advertise one Azoogle offer together and then split the profits accordingly.
发表于 2006-12-16 22:19:09 | 显示全部楼层
?????????!!!

点评

发表于 2013-9-21 10:05
spam  发表于 2013-9-14 22:47
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

QQ|联系我们|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|EEfaq论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 11:36