EEfaq论坛-赚客自留地

找回密码
 免费注册
查看: 1325|回复: 4

一个选择关键词的方法

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-3-12 16:47:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
不知道大家用过没,大概意思就是,找那些专门提供高价关键词的网站搞一个list,然后去除top1000,然后再采集google trend的数据,两个进行对比,如果两个数据有重复的,而且多次出现在google trend里的,就选那个词。

原文在这里:

I start with keyword lists from adsenseheaven dot com which guesstimates the most expensive keywords to bid on in the PPC AdWords side of the Google ad world. I generally ignore the top 1000, as they are very competitive and saturated. I am not concerned with the top payouts.

I store this data every month in a mySQL database with the previous months data, and over time I am able to see which phrases are consistently in the lists and unlikely to disappear. I call them long term performers.

I cross check each phrase with the number of pages currently indexed in google, to see how much competition there is for a each key phrase. It's usually easier to land a top 10 first page SERP position if there is less competition for the phrase.

I also cross check each phrase with google trends data which has an RSS feed which is also collected and stored in a seperate SQL database hourly. If an adsenseheaven keyphrase is found to appear in my Google trends history database, it's flagged as hot. If there's less than a million indexed pages it's further flagged as a top candidate for a dedicated microsite armada.

Once a month after the new list is released I analyze the data after it's been processed and I pick a shortlist of hot key phrases that I am going to ramp up over the next few weeks.

For this lesson the phrase I've selected is 'Acai Berry'.

The estimated cost for the top position according to the adsense heaven list is $19, and it also appears multiple times in my Google trends history data. That means I'm probably going to make at least $5 for each AdSense click, and there's a lot of people searching for it.

有人试过这种办法么?

评分

参与人数 2 +10 收起 理由
dxszzcylm + 5
tztplife + 5

查看全部评分

发表于 2009-3-12 19:14:46 | 显示全部楼层
我想很多人没试过这方法吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-12 22:03:54 | 显示全部楼层
这个方法有点意思,研究下先
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-12 22:13:01 | 显示全部楼层
提醒一下大家:

这个方法是用来做google adsense 的

而不是做google adwords 的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-3-13 17:45:04 | 显示全部楼层
对,版主说的对,这个老外就专门找这些关键词来做microsite,据说还不错,经过3年的努力,他现在有30个microsite,每月光GGAD就有$15000,而且不用维护这些网站,都是些set it and forget it,听起来不错喔,不过他每个网站都要投一笔钱,主要是花在买文章上面,还有其他一些比如买list啊,杂七杂八的费用,每个网站要500-800美金,这算下来也是不小一笔钱,但是考虑到不是一次性支出,而是一点一点来,这个花费还是可以接受的。

总的看起来,这个比较靠谱--扎实,稳定。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

QQ|联系我们|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|EEfaq论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 04:28