找回密码
 免费注册
查看: 16609|回复: 328

分享老外文章一篇!内容是做ppc的详细过程,一周赚8100$

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-8-3 16:27:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
分享老外文章一篇!内容是做ppc的详细过程,一周赚8100$

包括流量 offer 和其他细节 很详细!很受用!不过现在这个offer已经死掉!可以作为经验。文章为 英文,坛子里有个哥们免费翻译,让这个哥们翻译下吧
what up to all my fellow pimps and playas!!

Ok this is my first share on here so I thought I would share it here because all of the "****" that has been going(you know what I mean) on some other forums

ok im going to share something that made me $8100 in 1 week. no BS

so what are we talking about here huh?

DOMAIN BRANDING---this is not dead

ok so what I did was search the cpa companies and found an ofter that everybody knows about, something popular.. dish,blockbuster, netflix...etc... ex....

ok so I went to BING and made an add

this is an ex.. only

Blockbuster®-Official Site
Get A Free Trail With Blockbuster Today!
Blockbuster.com

ok we all know that I dont own blockbuster or anything but that is just the display url. In the destination url I would put my cloaked redirect to my affiliate offer. I used trac202 free and easy and has never leaked on me with bing.

I set my keywords like this "example only"
blockbuster
blockbuster com
blockbuster coupons
etc... you catch my drift

after that I set my keywords around .20 yes that's it but that's not the good part.

It might take 2 hour to 3 days for your ad to go live..

after that you should get some traffic, as the days go on you should get some serious traffic I was getting around 2500 hits a day!!!

once you are getting good traffic see were you standings are at and drop your bids .10

some people say this is way to much but trust me this works..

I dropped my bids to .10 and was getting .7 clicks all day and all night long for a week.

I got to tell you watching people come to my ad clicking on it like it nobodies business turned me on like no other. **** I was getting Like 10 clicks a minute my tracking screen looked like the **** matrix it was going so fast. I would just stare at it and drool seriously..

I said if my dumb *** can do this ANYONE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This stuff is not rocket science!!

Just a word of advice dont use google for this and the 2nd teir search engines do work and do provide results but I have found out some how it leeks(dont know why).

ok my story behind this!!

So I used to work about 3 months ago when I met this Guy who came into my shop he was 28 and already a millionaire.. he was telling me that there is a ring of them about 4 affiliates who do well over 20k each month by them selfs and what they did was invest there money with this guy because he was an investor. They would take half of there money and invest with this guy and always came on top. I was not interested in the investing at the time but HOW IN THE HELL WERE THEY DOING 20K IN A MONTH!.

So I asked him hey I would love to meet with you guys to kick some ideas around together. He was not very reluctant to help me so I was just cool with offering great service at my job.

So the next time he came we were shooting the **** again and finally got something out of him. he gave a email and a phone number to one of his friends/partners who was killing it ppc. **** I could not wait to get home to give this gut a ring to see what was up. So I called and no answer "****"!!!!! so I left a messege. 30 mins. went by and my cell phone rings. "hello" hey did you try to reach me?? I said yes my name is so ans so and I got you # from one of your friends he said you are into affiliate marketing like me and thought I should give you a buzz to chat.

We talked about 30 mins and he wasnt giving up ****!! I write about 200 article to usfeeds a day. after a while I was getting him exited about something and asked hey man would you like to go to lunch or dinner or something on me to chat a little. man I didnt care I was going to take him the nicest danm restaurant I could find and in my city there is some places the is $200 a person, hell I didn't care because I thought if I could get some valuable info this would all be worth it. Well to make it short he said no I dont think so.................**** me.......I than agian said hell man im not some weirdo that doesnt **** infact I live about 5 miles away from you in the next neighbor hood. He said "o" really OK im going to give one tip that helped me get start it was DOMAIN BRANDING!!!!!

Well I got pissed after I hung up the phone because I have never been shot down like that because I am one hell of a good salesman

And what did i do? I got to ****ing work that minute and by day 3 this is were the money was rolling in like flood waters.

I know some people know this already but there is some that don't!!!

Well anyways this is my first make money share at any forum and I hope it helps someone out. like the ol' saying go's "it's better to give than receive"

im sorry for the long post

if this helps don't forget to hit that little button that say thanks.

good luck guys/girls and if you need anything hit me up I would be more than happy to help!!!

have a good one and go make some$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Peace

评分

参与人数 1e币 +1 收起 理由
汉的骄阳 + 1

查看全部评分

发表于 2010-8-3 16:52:13 | 显示全部楼层
看看什么好方法,TKS
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-3 17:02:19 | 显示全部楼层
看看是什么东西?