EEfaq论坛-赚客自留地

找回密码
 免费注册
查看: 1286|回复: 7

cpalead官方对于“虚假内容”的解释

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-8-19 15:38:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Thank you for your question. When I refer to fake content, it's in reference to promising an

end-user one thing with the Widget, and giving the end-user something else or nothing at all

after the end-user completes an offer.

We also do not accept the monetization of adult content and we strongly recommend that you

do not monetize movies or TV shows. If anyone is suspected of violating a copyright, they

will be blacklisted by a majority of our higher performing offers however they will not be

banned. The only time we will ban an affiliate for copyrighted material is if it comes to

our attention from the copyright holder in the case where we receive a C&D. It is true that

a lot of our users can monetize movie and TV shows with all of our offers, as long as they

use content from sites like Hulu that we know encourage distribution of their content.

I am sorry to hear that this thread caught your eye, especially considering the original

intentions of why it was created. I will do my best to clear up the confusion that has

maliciously been spread throughout this forum.

========================

那,啥内容才合适捏?
In reference to your question about content, the best type of content to monetize is content

that you own or content that you have resell rights to. Without giving away too many of our

publisher's secrets, you can find a lot of digital content on eBay that has resell rights

(eBooks, Templates, Digital Art). Usually they will re-bundle and re-brand this content as

their own.

============================
发表于 2010-8-19 18:48:30 | 显示全部楼层
来看看内容
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-19 20:32:08 | 显示全部楼层
这标准还不如做GG
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-19 22:12:11 | 显示全部楼层
cpalead 不好搞了! 不过想想也许这也是个好机会!