EEfaq论坛-赚客自留地

找回密码
 免费注册
查看: 2118|回复: 2

PPV Stuffing 4: The Networks

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-5-15 05:17:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
So we did a basic overview of whats going on throughout the last three posts in this series.  This post might be what i would consider the most important.  I am going to start by providing some of my observations & experiences with the various networks.

Traffic Vance – TV is a super high quality network.  I’m sure you’ve heard people talking about them, TV is generally considered the premier PPV network for good reasons.  They have excellent volume, their traffic converts very well(perhaps one of the very best), and their interface is very smooth, intuitive, and reliable.  The whole thing is pretty sweet.  It does have a few downsides.  CC only + fax auth form for EVERY deposit.
The $1000 dollar initial deposit, plus their rigid entry guidelines may be a lot for some people to muster up.  The invite can be hard too…I bribed somebody $100 for mine.   TV has some of the stiffest competition, hence popular sites can have lots of competition.  There were definitely keywords I have been paying as much as .30 cents a click for.  Also TV enforces some of their guidelines on ad creation/review, so you will want to disable your stuffcode while waiting for new ads to get approved.  Worth getting into for smaller affiliate networks if you can swing it.
Direct CPV – DirectCPV is the newcomer on the scene.  I am in Love with them.  They just finished rewriting their entire interface to make it more use able.  And it ROCKS!  DCP’s traffic converts well (a tiny bit better then Mediatraffic in general, but it may vary across niches).  Their volume is only slightly less then MT.  They are not picky about approving ads, their approval process is fast & generally you don’t have to contact them, they will do it automatically. This is my favorite network.
Mediatraffic – Mediatraffic or MT is one of the old hands.  They are the Bar upon which all PPV networks are measured at this time.  They are reliable, not picky about ads, decent volume, decent conversions.  Interface is Okay…not bad, but could be better.  A $200 minimum deposit, MT accepts payment by CC (/w fax auth) or a paypal account.
Lead Impact – Lead Impact was just recently renamed from Zango.  This is a great network for WH ppv.  They are extremely scrutinous about your campaigns, and will often times check ALL of your campaigns each time you submit a new one for approval, to ensure you are ‘behaving’.  They also have some JS that monitor’s the Popup window itself’s header location.  Thus if your cookie URL uses a framebreaker and accidently resets the header location of that main window, Lead Impact will quickly shut down your campaigns and may confiscate your account.  Their volume is probably the Best in the industry, and their conversions aren’t bad at all.  Definitely worth it if you are able to constantly tend your scripts & keep their snooping away.  Payment is CC only.
Adonnetwork – Adon is a great little network, and should NOT be overlooked.  Some wonderful things about these folks…their minimum deposit is $20.  So if you don’t have much funds, here is where you go.  Their minimum bid is .001, or between about 1/10th & 1/22nd of the cost of other networks.  That considered, their volume varies…is generally a little less then average, along with conversions.  They don’t care about your ads, and all in all I highly recommend this network.  CC Only.
Findology – A lesser known network.  Their traffic is poor, quality poor, their prices cheap.  Not one to test out new offers on…but if you already have isolated profitable turf…you might as well expand a bit.  It doesn’t cost much.  CC only.
Linksador - An even more obscure network…they are relatively new.  Traffic seems okay, quality kind of poor.  I haven’t played around with them as much as I would like.  These guys accept only paypal.
Some advice.
If you are using CJ, try and get the LARGEST programs you can…things with high alexa rank.  Try things out on Direct CPV first…it has some of the best stability across traffic segments.  From there, move out to MT, TV, & AD.  Remember that programs on certain networks will just plain work better or not at all compared to other networks/programs.  You have to EXPERIMENT!
If your network/target is very small…you may have best luck using TV.
Give things a good solid 2 weeks of traffic to see how it does.  Sometimes on programs with longer cookies, you don’t realize your full conversion potential for many days.  Also they CAN and WILL vary.  Sometimes you might not get a sale for days, and other times you might see 20 in 24 hours.  The internet is not linear equation.  Get used to it.
Play with your ‘legit’ ads. Sometimes these can bring in good money, if done right you can usually pay for your advertising costs just off of this.
Don’t listen to ANYTHING anybody tells you.  PPV competition is so close-knit that many folks are angry with this information being shared because it’s invariably going to alter the flow of money that they were capitalizing on.  Disinformation is a powerful deter ant.
发表于 2011-5-16 20:19:31 | 显示全部楼层
看到这节算是有些头绪了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-23 18:29:50 | 显示全部楼层
收藏保存下来了!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

QQ|联系我们|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|EEfaq论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 13:39