EEfaq论坛-赚客自留地

找回密码
 免费注册
查看: 1228|回复: 3

NND ,两个空间都说是没有我的Google ad credit

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-4-2 19:25:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
早买了两个空间,今天想起来购买的时候说有google ad credit ,上空间看看,能不能用,结果:

第一个空间:Bill: [5:16:35 AM] Welcome to our real-time support chat. How can I help you today?
We value your feedback - if you could please take the time to respond to our survey after the chat closes it would really help us to improve your experience as a customer. The scale is from one to 9 where 9 is the best possible score.
Thank you for using live Chat.

hh: [5:16:35 AM] Please tell me why I CANNOT find Google's AdWords coupon in the "Promotional" category?
Bill: [5:17:24 AM] because that is only availible to residents of the USA and Canada
hh: [5:18:00 AM] ok,thanks a l ot
Bill: [5:20:06 AM] You're Welcome
第二个空间:有了第一个空间的lesson,我没有联系mm,看了条款:
Promotional credit must be applied to a new AdWords account within 15 days of creating the AdWords account and is valid only for new Google AdWords customers with self-managed signup accounts. Advertisers will be charged for advertising that exceeds the promotional credit. Advertisers will need to suspend their ads if they do not wish to receive additional charges beyond the free credit amount. Subject to ad approval, valid registration and acceptance of the Google AdWords Program standard terms and conditions. The promotional credit is non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered. Offer may be revoked at any time for any reason by Google Inc. One promotional credit per customer. Advertisers with self-managed signup accounts are subject to a $5 activation fee. Offer valid only for sign ups through the URL provided for the promotion by customers with billing address in the US or Canada. Void where restricted or prohibited by law. Expires 04/30/2012.

NNd,天朝就是天朝,国人就是国人,在外不好混啊。
发表于 2012-4-2 20:26:37 | 显示全部楼层
because that is only availible to residents of the USA and Canada

一直如此!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-4-7 20:12:31 | 显示全部楼层
不是都这样吗?有什么奇怪的?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-4-15 21:48:27 | 显示全部楼层
哦...............