EEfaq论坛-赚客自留地

找回密码
 免费注册
查看: 652|回复: 5

How to get ACCEPTED into a CPA Network [Newbie Friendly!]

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-5-20 00:20:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I tried this only ONCE and succeeded right away... This method will NEVER get saturated , it's a guarantee!

Ok, so basically you signup for the CPA network, usually they ask the way you will promote, you will say PPC Advertising (Google ADWords, etc).

So once you signed up, CALL THEM and tell them that you need to start promoting their CPA offers urgently, they will ask you usual questions such as "how will you promote, explain etc" , you will just have to say you are going to promote through Google ADWords and other PPC networks. If you don't know what PPC is, make sure you know first!

And tell him you would really appreciate it if he could review your submission right now, since you have to start A.S.A.P.

Calling them will make them think you are interested, and not some random guy submitting to join the CPA network.

Good Luck!
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-20 00:21:02 | 显示全部楼层
I'm hoping if you're a member here you're already know how to get accepted.. lol.

but to add on to your post.. you should also have a website up for them to look at.. when they ask how you get traffic to your website then you can say PPC networks including adwords.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-20 00:21:10 | 显示全部楼层
I'm hoping if you're a member here you're already know how to get accepted.. lol.

but to add on to your post.. you should also have a website up for them to look at.. when they ask how you get traffic to your website then you can say PPC networks including adwords.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-20 00:21:21 | 显示全部楼层
Make sure you do your homework and find out what offers they don't have

Tell them your interested in them and they'll love you for it. They are always looking to take on new offers and if you tell them your interested in some they don't have they then have a reason to go after that advertiser

Oscar

Again this is probably known here - but just in case
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-20 00:21:42 | 显示全部楼层
I have successfully join 8 network here is how I have done:
-Build a corporate internet Marketing Site
-Have a professional phone number(skype number ...) with a voice mail
-Apply to the network
- Call them 1 hour after to make your interview
-Tell them you promote offer thru PPC campaign(They'll ask you for a budget)
-Tell them that you don't make incentive
-be proactive :-),if they are afraid just tell them you want to prove that you send good traffic and ask them for a probation period(it's my case because i'm outside US).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-28 10:29:40 | 显示全部楼层
此贴已译,地址:http://advertcn.com/thread-99935-1-1.html谢谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

QQ|联系我们|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|EEfaq论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 14:12