EEfaq论坛-赚客自留地

找回密码
 免费注册
查看: 724|回复: 0

CPA arbitrage the right way guaranteed MONEY! 100 percent legit non-BlackHat!

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-5-21 16:02:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
There is thousands of people online who do not have the time to take a little risk or do not know how to make money via CPA or affiliate marketing or just IM in general. These people tend to go for straight direct cash.

I am going to help 2 types of people here. YOU the publisher with the CPA account and by proxy I am giving those people who do not know any IM and only have that worker mentality a job in which you will give them.

For the purpose of this tutorial I am going to walk you through this via one affiliate network I really enjoy and actually have about 440 or so CASH incentive offers. Cash incentive is actually what we are going to look for using this method.

The CPA company in this guide is
[www.cpaway.com
Click above pic ^^ Sign up!

Now once approved with this you want to go to the www.hidemyass.com.
Then choose traffic type cash incentive

www.hidemyass.com

If you are not already approved start applying to those offers. If you have Phil dude is crazy good and usually has you approved in a matter of an hour or less. Make sure you put in there EXACTLY what you are doing tell them that you are outsourcing them using micro workers sites. Honesty is they key here. TRUST me if you try to cash incent a non-cash incent offer they WILL find out so do not try to game them.

Now next we want to sign up to some micro worker sites while waiting to get improved. The more you sign up the more you will make.

MyEasyTask
Amazon Mechanical Turk
TaskWorkers
ShortTask
Microworkers
Minute Workers

Now there is a LOT of fraud on micro worker type of sites. I mean a lot. Some people will have hundreds of accounts. If you make them put in a secret pass they will share it amongst there friends and use it on there other accounts. Now one way to avoid this is by having them write down the time and make them go to What is my IP address and give you there IP address. Now on CPAway just go to

Next click www.hidemyass.com

It will give you a CSV. Open it and you will see I.P. IF you do not see that persons IP in that file DO NOT pay them. There you go easy as that and no problems.

So all that remains now you know how to protect yourself now how to post the offer. YES it does cost and YES the profit margin is sometimes small. However I always say to TRY to make double your money if you can at least double your money then you got it made. Every site is diffrent every site has diffrent requirements so I am not going to go over them all just remember these details. Protect yourself and your money and at the VERY least double your money.

Hope that helps the money is guaranteed as long as you follow this guide to a T. Now go make lots of money ;)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

QQ|联系我们|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|EEfaq论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 20:48