EEfaq论坛-赚客自留地

找回密码
 免费注册
查看: 1631|回复: 0

【网站】Hot New CLICKBANK Product Website

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-3-27 22:53:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
WebTvADZ.com

A very unique click bank product website for sale!

I had this sales letter, e-book and site professionally designed manymonths ago in hopes to start my own click bank empire. The sales letterand e-book cost me $850 US to receive the rights to, along with thewebsite design itself which cost me $250. All together this site costme a total of $1100 to have produced. Not to mention I have updated thee-book myself and added things, etc. to make it even better. This isREALLY a unique product. I've never seen anything like it around, asfar as the ideas, etc. They're actually really good and if I was smartI would utilize them as well as sell them! Of course I've also offeredtons of bonuses with purchase. The bonus e-books I have included werenot my creation, however are e-books I acquired with resell rights, etc.

Now, for anyone who knows my husband and I, we're "idea" people! We getthese BIG ideas and put tons of time, effort and money in to them toproduce and bring to life, then half the time it ends up sitting there- because we either get a "bigger" "better" idea or mostly because welose interest! We run several website now, and simply do not have thetime and/or advertising money to kick off anything else right now.We've been holding on to this site for a long time because we reallyknew it had potential, but we're trying to downsize our hosting packageand need to get rid of some of these sites we've been hanging on to.It's kind of like that new dress that you bought because you loved somuch, but never wear it and it ends up sitting in the closet for ayear! Well same idea here, except its digital :

Traffic is next to nothing, as should be expected - we have notpromoted it, not at all. However, it wouldn't take much to throw aGoogle adwords campaign up and have this site rockin'! I'm sure the newowner will be extremely successful! If I've left anything else pleaselet me know Domain name push through GOdaddy.
                                                                                                Revenue Details:                                        Sells eBook and Bonuses for $47/sale.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

QQ|联系我们|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|EEfaq论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 16:08