EEfaq论坛-赚客自留地

找回密码
 免费注册
查看: 1773|回复: 1

Earn Quick And Free Money From Facebook

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-8-4 17:11:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I’ll share some secret to earn quick free money from facebook.com at onlinearnings.com, All the tips and tricks have been tested and really worked. Just follow the following steps to start.

Here is how it goes.

Step 1 – Sign up for facebook under the visabusiness application and you will get $100.00 free advertising credit on facebook! – Link provided below

http://apps.facebook.com/visabusiness/sign_up

Step 2 – Once you’re finished with the signing up process you will get an email with the $100 coupon code.

facebook marketingStep 3 – Join a website like clickbank and find a good online retailer with a nice affiliate program and advertise their link on facebooks ad program with your $100.00 coupon. It works pay per click style so you should get a good 200 or more clicks from that $100.00 coupon and if you chose a good affiliate program that should be a nice amount of cash for you.

The reason why I share this with you all is not just because I’m so nice but also because I want you all to see the potential in profits of pay per click affiliate advertising.
I have been doing it myself for a few months now and I first got started with that free $100.00 facebook credit. I did great research and when I chose the right affiliate program I was making over $5.00 for every $1.00 I spent.

I will soon be creating an investment program myself focusing on pay per click affiliate advertising, but before I do I want to hear some feedback from people that tried the free coupon code themselves.

For more infomation about facebook marketing, please visit:

Improved FaceBook Marketing Guide

If you got trouble with this method, just leave a comment.

Thanks!
发表于 2009-8-4 23:20:37 | 显示全部楼层
不知道现在还给不给$100.00 free advertising credit 了

点评

+1  发表于 2013-9-19 10:47
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

QQ|联系我们|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|EEfaq论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 10:53