EEfaq论坛-赚客自留地

找回密码
 免费注册
查看: 1398|回复: 8

回答我问题者得论坛币----if not just thinking for yourself ,it will help.

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-4-2 05:45:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 oceanxwzj 于 2010-4-2 09:05 编辑

1>      what kind of client side variables or information can be gathered/getting for the detection of me?

2>      If the first problem is solved, then is there a way to detect if a number is VOip number like skypein number? How to detect?
How to getting a skype number not be detected and work like a real landline number?

3>      How should i talk with AM to get a quick approval? What kind of speech should i say like demographics/traffic  source/practical  experience with promotion activity even than i dont have any pratical experience except learned from ebooks ?

4> what is the general detection technique or screening rule of a cpa network? Some just give a instant approval, some give a simple quick call, some keep asking stupid question like where are you located and  how is the weather over there, and some is more concerned with you marketing ability.

5> Why american guy getting a cpa account so easy if not for the language reason? What kind of stuff they provide with the application for an cpa account?

6> How does an AM evaluate your website if different from us?

7> Why some cpa networks deny your application  without giving you a specific reason?

8> What is the most effective marketing channel for a publisher? Like website, email, ppc,ppv, mass blogging ,media buy,co-reg......
9> If  i dont copy indeed stealing other people's website, How long does it take to build a real site with traffic and page ranking to apply to get an cpa account?

10>How about i get the webshell to upload epn verification txt to get an epn account? But how long does it take to find  the proper website and get the webshell of it? Who can JV with for this?

11> I even dont know the entire business stuff of all participants in the cpa triad, I only know publisher.What if i think from the perspective of advertiser or AM then What's the picture?

12 Everyday from monday to friday i sleep away, every night from monday to friday i learn and work with a pack a cigerate.
Who knows how long will i live? So i will scale all the profit i earned in this field for my sacrifice of all including my love and my .....
Wanna building business relationship with every one in here to fuck american online marketing and some other english-speaking countries.
转贴请注明出处!
发表于 2010-4-2 07:22:58 | 显示全部楼层
不太懂,但是想交你这个朋友

评分

参与人数 1 +2 收起 理由
oceanxwzj + 2 谢谢支持

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-2 08:44:22 | 显示全部楼层
1、THE  INFO that  no copyright
2、call it  and  ask the owner
3\ sorry  the qustion is also i want to know

剩下的都太专业了

评分

参与人数 1 +2 收起 理由
oceanxwzj + 2 回答了三个 虽然都不对

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-2 12:21:30 | 显示全部楼层
1# oceanxwzj

我觉得前2个回答的挺靠谱啊!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-4-2 12:36:08 | 显示全部楼层
client side variables like user agent accepted language ,os type,and so on
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-2 13:27:09 | 显示全部楼层
client side variables其实就是你说的那些,有些人为了做cpa还专门装个英文操作系统,我觉得没必要;公司能获得的用户信息其实很有限的,这些基本在ie中通过设置就可以改的;

评分

参与人数 1 +2 收起 理由
oceanxwzj + 2 很好

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-2 20:46:32 | 显示全部楼层
能加分?我看看。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-4-3 08:26:54 | 显示全部楼层
论坛的高手帮帮忙吗
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-5 00:29:28 | 显示全部楼层
7> Why some cpa networks deny your application  without giving you a specific reason?

because the cpa networks think it is company secret, just like paypal
they won't give u reason that they afraid spamer will learn the company secret
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

QQ|联系我们|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|EEfaq论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 01:13