EEfaq论坛-赚客自留地

找回密码
 免费注册
查看: 1579|回复: 3

Google Penalized My Sites for Selling Links

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-4-12 14:05:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A few of our websites was got caught by Google for selling links, we noticed that Google is taking the obvious measures against paid links.

We have a couple of niche web sites, many of them got a nice Google PageRank. There was a time we were selling links on whylink.com that really made us a small revenue. However, just 3 months later, we saw that all our sites which worked with whylink.com was dropped from PR 4/P3/PR2 to PR 0.

We suddenly realized that we’ve got a PageRank penalty from Google.

Google PenalizedOne thing i must pointed out is that selling paid links only hurt our sites PageRanks but not actually site rankings in Google. We don’t see any drop in Google rankings for all our PageRank penalized sites.

So we supposed that Google just wants to warn people who might be potentially buying links on other websites, it makes the PR punishment as a warning signal.

As you know, all text link ads aff sites were judged your links value by PageRank, by decreasing PageRank, Google can hurt the value of buying links from a particular site while it won’t hurt the search engine result pages (SERPs.)

Google won’t penalize the link buyers for if so there will be a lot of people placing a link to their competitor with “Paid Advertising” flag to make their competitor “penalized”.

My personal view, even though Google hated paid links, the marketing still can not be ended for it’s a normal part of the web economy. We neither advocate nor discourage paid links, just make sure to do it the sneaky way.
发表于 2010-4-12 14:58:12 | 显示全部楼层
楼主的东西,大多都是这样
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-12 19:44:55 | 显示全部楼层
转载的还是  ?卖链接还是卖内文链接吧  风险小点

评分

参与人数 1 +5 收起 理由
妃子笑 + 5

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报