免费注册
查看: 1420|回复: 5

xrumer-money-making/cpalead-xrumer

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-1-6 13:37:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://xrchat.info/forums/xrumer-money-making/cpalead-xrumer-101/

题目已搜就出来了,差不多一年前的事了。介绍的是一种黑帽做法

CPALead and xRumer

This is a pretty simple method, and I won't go into to much detail about using the software (use the tutorials sections on the forum). Feel free to twist it, or discuss better ways to utilize this method.

The basic idea of the method is to set up a fake site where people believe they are going to watch the full version of a movie. Before they watch the movie they have to fill in a survey. When they complete the survey ... you get paid. The more traffic, the more conversions. You will use YouTube to get traffic to your site. You can also create sites that have links to all the southpark, simpsons or other tv shows.

I set up a completely fake site, but you can set up a real blog and make each post an episode. Like post 1 would be "Simpsons SE1 Episode 1". Post 2 "Simpsons SE1 Episode 2". If you are handy with wordpress add the CPALead gateway to each post so the user has to fill in a survey to watch each episode. All you do is embed the video into your posts, and hide the videos so they don't show up on the index page (they have to click the post to access it, to which they will be faced with a survey to complete before they can view it). I've spoken to much, I already said I'm not going to go into to much detail here, but feel free to ask questions at the end.

What you will need:
    - A Domain Name, something like http://www.watch-movie-online.com (replace movie with the movie you want to promote)
    - CPALead account. If you don't know what CPALead is visit http://www.cpalead.com
    - xRumer (obviously!)
    - Youtube account

If you don't already have a domain, go and register one. You can use a .info if you like. Install wordpress on the hosting account that the domain is linked to, and grab a nice simple looking theme. You can design your own page if you want. Here is one of mine http://www.watch-a-team.com

Step One:
    Find a movie trailer relating to the movie of your choice. You can rip it from YouTube or other sources.

Step Two:
    Watermark your movie. Add to the bottom of the movie "To watch full movie visit: yoursite.com".

Step Three:
    Upload to your YouTube account. Remember to add the link to your site in the description of the video, and add relevant tags. Disable comments, you don't want people leaving negative comments.

Step Four:
    Go to CPALead, add the gateway to your page. I always add it to the index page, in the case of my watch-a-team.com site it's the only place I can add it. If you like you can add it to your post pages.

Step Five:
    Build your targeted list of forums. The movie niche appeals to most people, so you can add all sorts of keywords to your list. The more the better.

Step Six:
    Set up your project in xRumer. In the description use something like:

Subject: Hey new here
    Boby: Hey, just passing by from California. Single mother, enjoys most things, and enjoys talking (sometimes a little to much). Hello to all!!

Add a fake signature, and add your youtube link to the fake signature. People trust Youtube, so admins are less likely to flag your post as spam and remove it. You can add the real signature, but some places don't allow it, so I stick to fake signatures. All I want is people to go to the Youtube page. Not only will it increase views but you will get click throughs to your domain.

Fill in all the other details for the project. I'd use a catch all domain for the registration. I find it easier. Set your categories to common categories such as welcome, introduce yourself etc.

Step Seven:
    Filter the list. There is no point in posting to spam forums, it will never get read. Although, you might gain some link juice. It's up to you, but we are not aiming for backlinks here, straight up Blackhat traffic is all we want.

Once you've filtered the list, and set everything up, begin posting!

Finally:
    Tweak your method. Watch your YouTube views. Check your domain stats for unique views. Once you're happy, rinse and repeat over and over again. You want people to visit the Youtube page, got to your domain to watch the "fake" full movie, fill in the survey to get access to the full movie and leave.

The earning potential is all down to how hard you work and how much you test. There are a million ways to skin a cat. Use this as a basis and develop your own ideas to increase traffic.

Enjoy. Feel free to ask questions. Forgive the typo's, I'm rush typing in between doing some stuff.
发表于 2011-1-6 18:18:02 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵,早已经看过了,不错的思路!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-7 14:29:48 | 显示全部楼层
可以将这个思路继续延伸下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-7 20:13:46 | 显示全部楼层
有了思路,接下来就是如何去执行了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报