EEfaq论坛-赚客自留地

找回密码
 免费注册
查看: 4180|回复: 21

Cookie Stuffing Forums 思路

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-5-15 05:39:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This is a big money making idea, some of you may already know this method but for those of you who don’t, it is a good chance for you to start making over $1000 a month from your affiliate companies.

I will warn you that this is a black hat method and could get you banned from your affiliate company, so please don’t over do it,

Step 1: Join a Affiliate Company
Ok first if you are not a member of any affiliate company you need to join one. I am a member of Commission Junction so that the company I am going to tell you to join. Cj.com is my choice as you can find the right offer to target the right people.
Ebaypartnernetwork.com is also another great choice because whoever you stuff your affiliate cookies with is a potential eBay customer. And therefore a big chance for you to make some nice money.

Step 2: Find the Right Affiliate
We are going to be stuffing forums with this method. So what you have to do is find the forum you are going to stuff and then a suitable advertiser to promote.So for example Forums.digitalpoint.com is a webmasters forum, so the members there are likely to buy hosting and domains.
So therefore go daddy the domain registering company would be a good option to choose.

Feel free to pick more than 1 company as it will increase your revenue chances. DigitalPoint may not be your best option of a forum but its just a example. If you can find a big forum then eBay would be great as there are all ways people joining eBay.

Step 3: Get The Affiliate URL
I’m hoping your able to find this yourself as I am not walking you through this properly.
Click banner, then there should be a few banners
Click on any of those banners as that bit doesn’t matter
Click “Get HTML”
Then the first line of the HTML code should be something like

登录/注册后可看大图

Step 4: editing the .htaccess file
Login to your website hosting. In the public_html folder (For most website hosts, if this isn’t the case then open the folder that has all your public files in)Now you are there you should see the .htaccess file. If you don’t have one, then just create this file.

Now at the top of that file put:

登录/注册后可看大图
Etc, you get the idea

So at the top of the file it could look summit like
Redirect /image1.jpg http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-2965748-10536129

MAKE SURE THE IMAGES DON’T EXIST ON YOUR WEBSITE HOSTING.

Step 5: Posting
Now that you have targeted your forum and found the correct affiliate for the forum its time to post and get some “clicks” on your affiliate link.

Now just post whatever you would be posting and at the end of your post put this code:

登录/注册后可看大图

Etc.
Make sure you edit your website with your website url obviously.

What have I just done?
You are doing a method called Cookie Stuffing. You are stuffing everyone’s cookies that visit one of your posts with these hidden images.

So say someone who visits your post then goes to Godaddy a week later. There computer will remember this cookie so if they then buy something from go daddy then you will receive the commission for it.

Got any Proof ?
I am not going to tell you the forum I used or the advertiser I promoted because if I decide to cookie stuff again it will be more competition for me and you, because everyone who reads this will use that forum.

But I stuffed 1000 people - had 1000 clicks. This took me 15 mins to get this upon which I deleted my thread.
That day I honestly made $0
However about 10 days later I had made £112.37 which is roughly $225.

This was at 10% commission - which means that I had over £1000 worth of sales created. Which for you Americans that means over $2000 worth of sales.

Step-By-Step Overview:
1. Find a forum to use cookies stuffing (not a webmaster forum).
3. Join an Affiliate Company.
4. Get the affiliate URL to stuff.
5. Edit your .htaccess file to cloak affiliate link.
6. Post to forums.
7. Wait some days.
8. Check account and you are rich!

Final Word:
Remember this was 1000 cookies stuffed in 15 mins. If you do this on a bigger scale of 100000 people a month, think of your potential earnings.

Thanks for reading and I hope this information is useful for you.

*Remember, cookie stuffing is against many affiliates rules. So be sure that before you use it, you know that you are risking getting your account banned as a result.
发表于 2011-5-15 12:12:12 | 显示全部楼层
cj还可以吗?这么牛呀。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-15 12:13:31 | 显示全部楼层
这个需要点击图片还是它就是自动加载的?应该是自动加载的吧
图片是怎么显示的呢?一个叉吗?
现在还有用没有?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-15 21:05:46 | 显示全部楼层
什么过滤都没有,太不保险了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-15 21:19:03 | 显示全部楼层
收藏一下。近期热点话题,不过效果有待观察。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-15 21:52:26 | 显示全部楼层
关键在这里:

Remember, cookie stuffing is against many affiliates rules. So be sure that before you use it, you know that you are risking getting your account banned as a result.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-16 02:28:30 | 显示全部楼层
这东西我玩了2年多了,我想说,这东西有空的时候玩玩就好,不要太当真了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-16 20:21:47 | 显示全部楼层
7# cissss

过来人传授经验来了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-17 23:13:38 | 显示全部楼层