EEfaq论坛-赚客自留地

找回密码
 免费注册
查看: 816|回复: 3

dating on CPA networks

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-5-20 23:09:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi! First thread on Jr.Vip - heh, to be honest this post is actually one of the reasons I signed up.

I've got more than a couple of questions throughout the text, so I
thought it would make it easier to follow if I underlined the
questions/things I'm doubting on.

Ok, the thing is - I'm planning on doing free-signup dating offers on CPA networks.

I would drive the traffic to the offer mostly from CL. (dating)

Now at first I was paranoid, because I read a couple of threads about
guys complaining that they were doing free-signups, but because none of
the leads converted into paying ones they got transferred/not payed etc.

(I'm not actually sure if they were on CPA- or adult networks. Is there a difference in these two when it comes to free-signups not converting into paid ones?)

Well anyhow, I did some research on the subject. And basically the advice I got was:

1. You can always blame the offer, it's not your fault it doesn't convert.

2. Atleast your creating a list for them, which they can try to monetize later on (emails, zip codes, addresses etc.)

3. What do they expect? 99% of people take something free and leave anyways.

I think these are some pretty legit reasons, although do they matter anything in the eyes of a network/advertiser?

I was also suggested to keep the amount of money made under $1500 per month per network.
(just to keep it under the radar) That would mean $50 per day, which is
like 15 leads or so. (not many for free-signups) Another thing I will
definitely keep in mind is not sticking on one offer - I'l rotate them
or atleast use one offer for..let's say - a week and then pick another
one.

My #1 question right now is whether I should use the scheme:
CL->email->BH site->WH site->offer. (I'd use some script /
if possible - "Referer Guardian" for redirecting) Some people
recommended this. And actually

it would be pretty logical as a coverup - if anyone asks I'm doing doing
PPV. (I could tell I'm spending $400 on mediatraffic per month, which
would be like 26k hits) What I would actually do is just send some fake
traffic to it. (about 20k per month or so)

Now on the other hand there are people who tell me something like "oh
why bother, it's too much of a hassle - just give them a direct link to
the offer when your emailing them" Well, I guess I wouldn't even have to
cloak/blank anything then? I mean, if I'm sending them the link through e-mail, the referer is blank already, right?

Although a pretty bad setback with e-mailing is that a lot of dating
offers don't allow e-mail traffic at all. With redirecting them through
sites I could cover that up.

Hm, now I know there isn't a 100% answer, but overall which road should I take? When I'd choose the second one, wouldn't it be too suspicious? What would I have to tell the AM - that I'm using a opt-in mail list?

Would I also have to send some fake traffic to the offer? {I mean a 15(sales):20(visitors) ratio wouldn't seem legit, would it?}

But with the first road, I'm puzzled with what should the sites actually
look like? I mean, I've seen a "secure dating" BH site, but their for
CC offers. What would a BH site for a free-signup look like? And the WH site? (a review site perhaps?) I would really appreciate if someone would give me some examples!

Heh, well - that's pretty much all..for now

Thanks in forward!
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-20 23:09:35 | 显示全部楼层
Been real busy lately with uni. so haven't had a lot of time on my hands. But none the less I've gotten some answers + actually when I re-read my post, I must say - I asked a lot of shit which I could have tested out myself.

Anyways, to the "Is there a difference in CPA networks and adult networks, when it comes to free-signups not converting into paid ones?" question I pretty much found my answer from sf's post, where he wrote:
So there IS a difference. But I'm sure however that even with the CPA networks the advertisers aren't that happy if your sending them totally untargeted and non-converting traffic. I mean, they definitely have some "equal/greater than" ratio that must be fulfilled, right?

Now, I talked to my AM on one of the networks. And he said that until I'm doing dating offers I can spam a (targeted) opt-in mail list. But CL is a no-no. So in a way this is good news, cause I don't have to worry about the WH site now. (to cover up my traffic so I could seem legit) I'l just now send my traffic directly to the offer through mail. No questions asked, right?

I guess I still should cloak the offer though. And yea, I also know now the answer to "if I'm sending them the link through e-mail, the referer is blank already, right? " For those who might not know, it's not! The referer shows up as hotmail/gmail etc. Incase they click on it from a client like outlook - it shows as a direct hit!

Anyways.. I wouldn't want to make this post a monologue. So if you've got any useful tips / advice / etc. please do post!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-20 23:09:44 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for posting this Sam although its a shame none of the experienced guys on here have replied to the post. If you have had private replies perhaps you can share them so we can all benefit.

Nick
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-20 23:09:57 | 显示全部楼层
osted via Mobile Device

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Yea I'm in the same boat. I want easy signups that convert and look legit
Posted via Mobile Device
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

QQ|联系我们|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|EEfaq论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 09:19