EEfaq论坛-赚客自留地

找回密码
 免费注册
查看: 623|回复: 1

CPA Offline Method - Easiest Money I've Ever Made.

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-5-25 01:12:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Here's a method that I just recently tried out and was pretty shocked with the results. I actually came up with it off the top of my head when I was grabbing a cup of coffee.

I'm not sure if others have done it as well, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are doing it.I just gave a test run, so feel free to make your own creative adjustments to this.

Ok. Here it is:

Like I said, I was grabbing my cup of coffee at the coffee shop. Outside on the street, there are all these Free Classified type newspaper stands where you can grab a free copy.

Nothing new right?

Well, one in particular caught my eye. Why? This particular Classified newspaper is one of the most popular ones here, and is always all taken by almost everyone. I know they have a good reader base.

What really grabbed my attention was right there in the middle of the front page was a cut-out ad that said, "Cut this out, print your name and address, and mail to this address for a chance to win a free Ipod Nano 16gb"

That's when I thought about throwing up a CPA lead offer. I know this paper has a good reader base, and is dirt cheap for a front page color ad.

So here's what I did:

1. Located a CPA lead capture offer that was for a free $250 gift card. All I needed was a name and email, and the customer's then get re-directed to the landing page where they can choose their gift card.

2. Setup my landing page which was just a re-direct to the actual offer's landing page. All I needed was the url. Note - Be sure to check with your affiliate manager about redirecting urls. Some CPA networks don't allow this I think.

3. Set my ad up on the front page of the classified. It cost me $50 for 2 weeks. It read, "Claim your free $250 Best Buy Gift Card guaranteed ! Just go to our website below, enter your name and email, and then choose your gift card! Limited supplies, so hurry before they're all gone!"

I really spent no more than 30 minutes on this; it was more of a spur of the moment thing. I wasn't expecting great results to say the least. I was shocked when I discovered that I made $1400 on the day after my ad was printed.

So I decided to test this on a smaller ad on a different page. I used a different offer as well. The results weren't as amazing, but it still was ok. Averaged around $300/day.

The point is that the method works, and it's dirt cheap and insanely easy to setup. I'm sure you guys at MMD can think of even better ways to monetize this. I really didn't even try. I honestly think my ad was pretty lame. Imagine if you made it even more eye-catching?

Like I said, it was a spur of the moment thing. I decided to take action, and was happy I did.

Make sure to check with your affiliate managers if you have any questions. I claim no responsibility if you violate any terms.
发表于 2012-9-22 23:34:24 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

QQ|联系我们|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|EEfaq论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 17:50