找回密码
 免费注册
查看: 1208|回复: 6

Twitter CPA what I have found to work

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-5-22 00:13:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I know a LOT of you are using twitter right now for CPA. I am also sure
some of you know that there has been some changes to twitter. Like the
fact that after they ban your account they remove your messages as well.
So if you are message spamming this could bring your conversion rate
down. However here are some tips for you.

IF you are message spamming use the FF in the message. Like this "FF
these great people" . You can come up with many variations but it all
amounts to same. Basically the FF is a follow train tag. The amount of
people that will actually retweet it is a little more then standard. All
they know is that you are asking people to follow them. At the end of
coarse will go the link to your website. This will I have found keep
your accounts live longer and keep you from being sported as spam as
quickly. I am highly recommending this and you will get just as many
conversions. Why? Targeting on twitter is not about targeting your
message. It is about targeting your audience. You can say "eat 5417 and
die yoursite.com" and still get conversions if you target correctly.

Next thing I want to talk about is landing pages. LP's are the key. Yes
you can link straight to the offer. There is no problem with that. Some
networks might not like it. You will get a lot of crap traffic to the
offer and that is gonna waste there resources and maybe even piss off
some advertisers. Now before you go spending money on an LP let me tell
you what works. NICE GREAT flashy gorgeous designs.... They just do not
work on twitter. Not sure why this I have talked to with many people
about the subject and it does not convert as well as make your own 5
minute funky looking LP's. I have not been able to figure this out the
only thing I know is that maybe they are bombarded by flashy LP's all
day long that your looks honest? All I know is that crap LP's work on
twitter . Period. So if you never made an LP before I will give you some
advice.

Go to google. Try to find an image dealing with your niche. Stick it on
your html page. Give it a header. Like free whatever it is you are
promoting. Then a click here button at the bottom. Now some people have
been telling me that pay with a tweet
is actually doing pretty good for them now so all you have to do is
set that up and it will auto give you a button to put on your site to
replace your click here button. There you go about 5 minutes work and
you have a twitter ready LP. Not hard right?

Now about the offer. I seen some fails and some great ideas on what to
promote on twitter. What you want to promote is a simple one page email
submit. gift cards do work the best. Any kind of card really. People do
not like coupons or vouchers but when you say gift card there ears
really perk up. Most of the ones I do are simple one form email submits.
I.E. They put in there email address click next and I get paid. Nothing
else is required from them. If the offer is good and pays well I will
run a two form email submit I.E. name and email. This is rare for me to
run these types of offers but I do.

Well there you go. Hope this small but useful guide does help you. Just remember the keypoints.

1. Use FF in message

2. Crappy LP

3. Email submit

4. Gift cards work best.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-22 00:13:16 | 显示全部楼层
Great share Smeltzer.
Id have to agree with everything you have shared here. Twitter traffic is very strange, for some reason you can send the traffic to a Very Flashy Unique LP and it won't convert at all, BUT you take the same CPA offer and create a 5 min UGLY as SIN LP and it converts like crazy.
I've tried many types of LP of twitter traffic and I found the most simple and ugly LP I created to work best.
So don't waste your time and money making a unique LP. And image and "pay with tweet" button does help out to a point.
Ugly is key!

Now for those of you that don't mind blackhat I'm going to introduce you to Iframed offers. I can't explain how to do this. But I will tell you that this is how I get the best conversions for my offers. On my demo for KN (you can find it in the BST) I give links to a demo campaign i have setup with twitter. If your from the USA you can visit these links and you will come to a demo Iframe that Ive been getting conversions from.

I simply edited a image from google images and when they click on my image it sends them to a geo-redirect page that sends them to multiple pages depending on where they are from. And for the US traffic I have them sent to a Justin Bieber LP that offers them FREE Concert Tickets. On the page I ask them to provide me with short reason why they should get these tickets (does nothing at all).
Then i have a walmart email submit offer iframed so it looks like they need to enter their email into the slot and hit "Claim Now". I've also made the iframe redirect on submit. This makes it so they don't see the 2nd page of the email submit. They get redirected to a FREE opt-in form.

Again I cant go into detail on how this is done, but its not that hard. Feel free to steal the idea. it works great. Just do me a huge favor and stay away from my Justin Bieber Fans! lol
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-22 00:13:31 | 显示全部楼层
1. No Website or Blog or whatsoever needed, just Landing Page (LP) or Squeeze Page will do.

2. Analyse trends in Twitter or Facebook and see where the biggest traffic and demands/interests are
and create Gift Cards or E-books with your affiliate links stuffed, and only with links stuffed...ok a bit of selling text too of course ..That´s IT..you are selling info, not creating info, but your job is to collect that valueable info (the links) for the people. That is basically YOUR SERVICE to them, your value.
Your real service here is collecting and providing that info for them in a E-book! >>>Related to the trends they are interested in.
Keyword (trend) search your affiliate(CPA) networks for those to find related offers.
BUT!!!, no worry, hoping to sell products with affilate links within a e-book is not your interest AT ALL in first instance... ...but if they buy ...better for you anyways.

3. Go to paywithattweet.com or socialpaymentsystem.com and create your (A) OFFER DOWNLOAD LINK FILE, which they will get in return as a DOWNLAOD pdf FILE (UNLOCK YOUR FREE E-BOOK link inside).

4. Now go and viraly spread your message in the related trends or BIG niches (those who have potential with most traffic). How you do that ?... cmon guys i dont need to tell, do i?
The "Fast Twitter Profit" automated method -for example- with Yahoo Pipes and Google Feedburnes is smart and laser targeted done right, to be honest.

5. Those who are interested and klick that message, will pay with a tweet only (or with a FB klick) and then they can downlaod THAT (A) file with your OFFER DOWNLOAD LINK within - and a bit of nice text to build up a personal relationship, but less is more !! dont overdo it.
Your landing page is a pdf in other words ...designed by your own ideas.

6. That OFFER DOWNLOAD LINK in the (A) file is an AWEBER Opt-in link (you wanna catch them once a realtionship is built up, won´t you)

7. Once they use that link within the pdf they will get another auto-respond aweber confirmation (B) e-mail with the UNLOCK YOUR FREE GREAT e-book (or gift) NOW message, which they really wanted so bad before. They can unlock now in their mail box the real gift or e-book.
You can use UNLOCK or CONFIRM YOUR MAIL as message....you get the drift...confriming mail is nothing else as an e-mail CPA submit here.

8. ..but if they want UNLOCK now that FREE E-BOOK (or gift) in the 2nd (B) mail, they will get a great choice, how to do that ...hahahhaha (if you want, but not nessary, but you will see why)
Having went so far, how many do you thing will abort now in the process ?
Yes, every step more is risk of loosing conversion rates, but here they are interactively involved already
and that is your goal, building up a relation in a process not being (you) just a klick.

9... that great choice how to UNLOCK the FREE E-Book is either submitting their e-mail (CPA) -remeber UNLOCK or CONFIRM MAIL- or filling up a survey *giggles*

...hey, noone does surveys ..so f*** it right ?? ... just put your mail in ..isn´t it?
(choices can never be YES or NO, just A or B !!) ...basics in selling something.....

10. Tadaa...they submit the CPA e-mail, you cash in, and they get redirected finally to the E-Book (or gift card) downlaod link. Yaay...you did great customer..here you gift as reward..and we keep you up with infos in future

11. oh hell wait....the e-book (+ well filesized trash within) they can then downlaod from a place, which pays you for downloads .

A) you got them opted in
B) you have them in your list now
C) you monetized with CPA 1 (e-mail submit) or CPA 2 (survey) in the (B) message
D) customer is happy to get a free E-book for free with tons of links (your affiliates) inside where they can find more info related to their interest (can be anything,

from service to info to products...)
E) if lucky, they will even buy one of those affiliate products and you cash in again.
F) you have built up trust in that whole process with rewarding interactive roles.
G) you have avoided with that "work around" being banned from twitter as CPA or content hide spammer.

There are things anyways to be aware of how to avoid getting banned from Twitter.
There are many nice tips regards this hidden in various concepts. Maybe i make a list one day or add my observations.
Another thing is, if you would able to design e-mail submit pages which come within the 2nd (B) mail as links, and make it look simple and crappy, yo even

personal...then thats way better. Many CPA Networks do not allow personal own designed LPs, but there are ways, how to redirect the e-mail submitting proccess
of CPA pages with own "backgrounds".

This a process i came up with few days ago and i am working to complety develope it...yes i know, i should stay under the radar and publish a WSO with that..but hey..screw that......
If someone wants to help me with that idea.....i am open ears.

Facebook and Twitter...both are fuggly....simplicty...less is more...userfriendly..is the KEY, yes.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-22 00:13:41 | 显示全部楼层
A.S. sounds damn good in theory but let me know if it works out. I am going to level with you. twitter users are lazy that is way way way too much work for 99 percent of the twitter users out there. I may be wrong but however I do not think I am. Remember keep it simple stupid. That rule is golden in twitter.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-22 00:13:54 | 显示全部楼层
Yeah, you might be right.
Once developed and set up i will track it down and see where it fails.

The basic idea of all that is nothing else then avoiding getting banned with CPAs.
-Using PaywithaTweet to get them started those lazy people ...but getting them involved
(here i am not sure....well once they grab a product (download the first file)..i assume they wanna try it (klick again).
The psychology of already "owning" it matters here ..imagine a vaccum cleaner seller who gives that thing in your hand to try it yourself .....only to make you build up a relation to that gift, product....etc
Once downloaded the first file telling you to "confirm the mail only now" ....hmm went so far..would i or you abort?....good question..i guess not..if i want something.
-Creating PDFs as landing pages.
-Involving them in a simple confirmation process, which is nothing else as an e-mail CPA submit in fact.
-At least Opting in...
-Pushing the conversion rates by providing options A or B ...not Yes or No
-Implementing even affilate links in the whole thing.
-Cashing even in with the downlaods in return

Those tips may also work outside Twitter...who knows....

But i think success here begins with the start, finding really the keyword niches in twitter.
Things people want, need, worry about, feel happy about, have expirienced etc etc.....and creating FREE infos related on that.
First we need to find those niches and then more difficult construct a pack (E-books) based on those intereste, because digging
through the AFF and CPA networks will be THE work, once the system is set up.
But you do that always just once per Niche....and rest is automated later on.

I really liked Faud Toiliebs FAST TWITTER PROFIT automated concept, but not only that...his approach to hit
the right niches in Twitter is not bad aswell -even though, he misses the trends-, very smart !! ...

Lets see....i am currently setting up a test plattform so i can analyse and track it down.
Creating technical concepts and systems, exploiding the matrix is one thing, but being "cameleons" able to
put ourself in the mindset of our customers so to speak..is another.

Will keep you up.

EDIT in red: this is huuuge, targeting on keywords or phrases based on trends
here realtime trends: http://trendsmap.com/
Pick an offer, which relates well to one trend. Traffic flows on trends are insanly good.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-22 00:14:05 | 显示全部楼层
That is awesome man I would love to hear how it goes. One thing though if you REALLY like that idea and if it does fail on twitter just remember Twitter is just a traffic source there are plenty plenty more traffic sources out there.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-22 00:14:14 | 显示全部楼层
Yes there are ...such as:

Mailing
Social Networks and Media (Facebook Ads to push yourself is cool i noticed)
Search Enigines
Forums
Article Directories
Blog Commenting (or other things like youtube)
Free classified sites (Craigslist....)
E-Book Directories
Traffic from joint Venture Partners
Listswatpping
Joint Venture Swapping
Ezine Joint Ventures
Building lists or with JV-Givawaways
Traffic from Video Sites
Yahoo Answer Traffic
Traffic Exchanges
Press Releases
Paid advertising methods (PPC, Media buying)
Download sources (torrents etc)

Have i forgot something? ...

Developing a campaign is cool thing, but letting it "out" on a nice scale is cooler

Man, Internet Marketing sometimes really stinks ..LOL..(i need sleep) .work work work....but it rewards keeping on the track, that is the good part.

Erm...just someting jumping in my mind here:

A forum topic: How to make something make go viral ? ...good idea?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

QQ|联系我们|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|EEfaq论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 22:58