EEfaq论坛-赚客自留地

找回密码
 免费注册
查看: 1466|回复: 4

How To Get Accepted In Affiliate Companies !?

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-12-1 22:40:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I have read many stories where different publisher’s have been rejected due to some unknown facts. You don’t have to have a big website to be accepted on most of the affiliate programs. I’m going to explain every particular detail below which will increase your chances to almost 95 % of getting accepted in any affiliate company

Fully Working Website

When you apply for an affiliate program, an affiliate manager is going to review your website and decide whether you will get accepted or not. Most of the publishers do not have a complete site (having 404 pages , having a messy template or perhaps having your site down) so make sure, before you apply to check all of your pages and make sure you link them correctly from your homepage

Use @yourdomain.com

I have seen that many members aren’t accepted because they use free email accounts. To look more professional and to increase your chances of getting accepted, use [email protected]. You can either use it for other purposes too or if you use free email accounts like Gmail or Hotmail then I strongly recommend you to add a redirection so you will get all important notifications at your email address

About Me Page

Most of the affiliate managers look at your “About Me” page to know you better and to learn what you have been doing online. In this way they will decide what kind of offers would they suggest to you after getting accepted. Not having an About Me page or having “Just another wordpress blog …” post would definitely decrease your chances of getting accepted

Content is King

You better have some unique posts written on your site before you apply to any affiliate company. The worst method is to copy articles from article directories and post them on your site. Some of the affiliate managers might do their due dilligence and you might never ever get accepted if they see you are using copycat material

If you would like special help to get accepted on NeverBlue or RocketProfit , just leave a comment below and I will be more than happy to help you out

Good Luck

评分

参与人数 2 +40 收起 理由
netxboy + 10 建议很好
回忆月光 + 30

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2008-12-1 22:42:02 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-12-1 23:35:09 | 显示全部楼层
此文标题为:怎样被Affiliate Companies所接受,成为发布商?
回复 支持 反对